Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$102.57
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Ontario Mills
from $102.57
More Info
All reviews food court huge mall shopping mall calvin klein clothing eateries rainforest parking freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2016

Ontario mills is a sister to the malls of america and arizona mills. It has at least 50 factory outlet stores. stores like guess, oldnavy, payless, hanes, burlington coat factory, etc.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

The AMC movie theaters are always clean and the mall has a food court with great choices for lunch and dinner or just a snack. The store managers are willing to make a deal if you bundle several items together or on one item the manager will give you a discount of 10%

2  Thank marsha m
Reviewed August 23, 2016

It's loud, bright, and crowded. I'm sure professional shoppers will love this place. I find it too much for me

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

It was my first time there and not the last. The outlet its huge and indoor. I find great deal and value during my shopping. The food court is good and big too.

1  Thank PMT-76
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

That's what we did...had a great time and found great values. Every time we go to California we go to ontario mills!!

1  Thank Shaqurah Z