“Great Outlet Mall”

Ontario Mills
Ranked #1 of 7 Fun & Games in Ontario
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ontario Mills Means More! More stores. More brands. More savings. More fun! Ontario Mills®, California’s largest outlet and value retail shopping destination, is an indoor climate-controlled mall providing the ultimate shopping experience with more than 200 stores boasting some of the biggest names in men's, women's and children's apparel, jewelry, sporting goods, footwear and more. Stores include Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Coach Factory Store, Tommy Bahama Outlet, Nordstrom Rack, H&M, Forever 21, J.Crew Factory, Tommy Hilfiger Company Store, Abercrombie & Fitch Outlet, Nike Factory Store and much more. Enjoy great restaurants including Market Broiler, Rainforest Cafe, Dave & Buster’s and GameWorks. Shoppers will also enjoy laughing at the Improv Comedy Club & Dinner Theatre or enjoying movies at AMC 30 Theatres. Ontario Mills serves the Southern California market located at the 10 and 15 freeways. We hope you visit us soon!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Lots and Lots of shopping, pretty good prices for name brands, very crowded on the weekend, would recommend going week day

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Lots of clothing and shoe stores in this mall. I didn't walk the whole mall, but what seemed like half, I was a looking for a bookstore and couldn't find one. The GAP outlet did had everything in the store 50% off. I saw a Rainforest Cafe there and a movie theater to the north of the mall, and Edwards 22. I'm also not much of a shopper, so I wasn't over the moon about this place.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Many choices, great mall. Shuttled to & from by Magnuson Hotel. Convenient location. Close to everything we needed. My only complaint was the heat.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

large mall with lots of restaurants, retailers and movie theater screens in a spread-out space with plenty of parking but confusing mall access if you haven't been there before

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I love coming here every year to do my xmas shopping, in 1 day I can clean my list of gifts that I need to buy. We come early and stay all day until we finish with our shopping, you can find from a Marshalls to a lot of outlet stores, and they have a great food court, but if you want to seat down to a nice restaurant, there is a Rainforest inside that is delish.