“Pleasant Irish Fare”

Auld Dubliner Irish Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: The Auld Dubliner Irish Pub was created to bring the spirit of a traditional Irish pub to the beautiful Sierra Mountains of California. With its dark wooden floors and authentic decor, the Auld Dubliner has the feel of a village pub in rural Ireland. It brings to life a culture of hearty food and drink, good music, warm hospitality, and friendly banter. We offer authentic Irish Fayre and American classics, with a menu selection ranging from Shepherd's Pie or Fish & Chips to our perfectly seared Ahi Tuna Salad. Appetizers, sandwiches, and burgers round out the menu, featuring Boar's Head premium sandwich meats and Painted Hills all natural grass-fed beef. Our new breakfast menu is sure to satisfy your hunger before you hit the slopes at world-class Squaw Valley Ski Resort. At the Auld Dubliner, we pour the "perfect pint" in 20-oz. Imperial pint glasses. You won't find a better Guinness on draught! We also feature Harp and Smithwicks on tap, as well as a huge selection of spirits and whiskeys, including Jameson, Bushmill's and Midleton Irish. The Auld Dubliner Irish Pub is located in the Village at Squaw Valley, at the base of Squaw Valley Ski Resort, and just minutes to beautiful Lake Tahoe. Come and join us!
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We did not have reservations but were offered a table. The service was so-so. Food was good. We had the shepherd's pie and the fish & chips. It was tasty. I had ordered their special margarita which was undrinkable to me (too hot) so they were nice enough to give me a glass of wine in replacement to the margarita that I could not drink.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Not sure what happened tonight but there were only 3 servers for entire restaurant. It took 15 mins to get our drinks. I wanted to leave but we stayed. I had the Corned Beef Tacos and they were very good. Excellent flavor. My husband liked his burger. The food saved the experience. The servers were all hustling like crazy but just way outnumbered!!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We went to the Pub to grab some grub. I had the bangers whilst my wife and daughter went after a steaming bowl of Guinness stew. My daughter has been craving that stew and now feels satiated. The service could have been a bit more efficient. The Pub features a good Irish beer selection including Guinness, Smithwicks and local beers. They also had Magnars cider on tap, a must for any Irish Pub.

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Came for dinner with a friend in search of salads. She got the Cobb and I got the "harvest" with salmon. Both were so good! Staff was friendly and their beer selection was good. We would definitely return.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Stopped by for lunch the other day. Sat at an outdoor table for 15 minutes and were to totally ignored while staff scurried around. Finally went inside and asked for a menu and for someone to take add ink order, After waiting another 5 minutes, went to the bar, the barman promptly disappeared, and after another 5-10 minute wait, having gotten nothing the eat or drink, we left.