“Delicious food and great atmosphere”
Review of Sandy's Pub

Sandy's Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed July 30, 2014

The food here is excellent and you can choose a finer meal or typical pub cuisine. I had it all and couldn't get enough! Every time I went the manager was walking around the restaurant and engaging with patrons. I thought that was so nice. There is a firepit just outside the pub and it's a wonderful place to sip wine and share stories.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a nice dinner at Sandy's Pub. We found the menu to be well rounded, with burgers, sandwiches and salads. Also, the restaurant had a gluten free menu, which was wonderful for me. We both had burgers, and mine was on gluten free bread. So delicious. I would eat here again.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

This bar was great for some drinks with friends after a business meeting. We sat out on the porch. It had a great fire pit although we did not get to sit down there because it was already taken.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Our waiter was very good. However, it was a bit over priced for food and beverages. I do recommend getting samores and sitting by the fire pit. The food was fine.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

High prices and very minimal portions. I had coffee with my order and was never once offered a refill. The food tasted very good, but it was more of an appetizer than a meal. Left hungry....