“Yummy Bites for Lunch or Dinner!”
Review of Sandy's Pub

Sandy's Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Our daughter loves eating here. They offer some great tasting burgers and sweet potato fries. Nice views while dining inside or out. Service is very good too. The menu has many items to choose from.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Convenient to eat on property with that amazing view of the Olympic Valley. We had a delicious hamburger and the service was excellent. As it was August, we ate outside - so lovely.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Wow, one night my wife and daughter were upstairs watching Project Runway or the Bachelorette or something sincerely wished to avoid so I took myself to dinner at the bar. I was very happy I did. The wine was excellent and the ribs-well I will be back for those.

1  Thank ClaudeA654
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The waiter was knowledgeable about all their wines by the glass.
The Ahi tuna salad was the best I've ever had.
The atmosphere was relaxed but upscale. Nice lighting.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

A local guy from Truckee was obnoxiously trying to pick up on me while I sat at the bar watching a baseball game. The bartenders kept serving him drinks and high fiving him. When he finally paid his tab (after I asked the bartenders to stop serving him) it was only $20 for about 8 vodka drinks. Other than that bad experience, the bar is a typical sports bar with a bunch of TVs and one giant projection screen. Decent menu and food. Lots of families with kids along with the locals who go there to drink after golfing.