Overall, this is a good hotel. The amenities are nice but not super luxury or crappy just nice. The location is prime. It was my first time skiing so the location to ski rental and the lifts was amazing. Breakfast was included in our stay and was really nice. Plenty of hot food prepared very well. SO why does the Plumbjack get a very good rating? The staff was exceptional. From amazing ski instructor recommendations to ensuring the hot tub was working properly, the staff continued to go above and beyond to make our ski trip wonderful. So stop in and see Diego, Christa(sp), and Dave who made our weeked wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn in North Lake Tahoe brings new meaning to the term "peak experience."Comfortable and casually elegant, our Lake Tahoe mountain escape offers an intimate resort experience, complete with fine dining and an attentive staff that's dedicated to making your stay everything you dreamed of. From the mountains to the lake, there's ample opportunity for outdoor adventure. And with slope-side access and some of the area's best hiking, PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn, near Lake Tahoe's north shore, offers more than just a getaway, but a true experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plumpjack Squaw Valley Hotel Olympic Valley
- Plumpjack Squaw Valley Olympic