“Great food and service to boot!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grahams

Grahams
Reserve with OpenTable
Grahams is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, European, Central European
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Christy Lane
Transit: Free Valley shuttle every 30 minutes. Reno-Tahoe airport shuttle daily. North Lake Tahoe transit bus every hour.
Hinterbruhl, Austria
“Great food and service to boot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

It is rated Number One and was definitely the best restaurant that we went to. There are two main areas - ask for a room in the main dining area where the fireplace is - the other area by the bar is used, I understand for those who have not booked and is a little like a corridor. Baked oysters, calamari, asparagus wrapped in in ham, Elk steaks and more - real gourmet cuisine. The cassoulet was stunning. Chose a lovely sparking wine from New Mexico and great Sonoma red - they do take their wines seriously. Expensive but worth it.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Sissy55

Truckee, California
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

I have been visiting the Olympic Valley for years and missed the opportunity to dine here. I had some friends take me there and I was so glad I finally made it. The staff is very kind. I was made to feel welcome and like and old friend moments after I walked in the door. There is great stone work and a wonderful fireplace. You feel like you are in an Inn or Tavern. The ambiance is much better than any inn or tavern I have seen on TV. We arrived for dinner, post sunset, but we could still see some of Squaw's legendary peaks silhouetted by the fading light. My friends brought a bottle of wine and were told, on the phone, that the corkage fee was $25. The corkage fee is $30, but they honored the $25 price without question and with a smile. We had calamari and ahi poke. I am not a huge fan of calamari, so I wont say it was good, bad, or otherwise. I am a huge fan of Ahi and i can say that Grahams had a wonderful Ahi poke. There wasa little more than a serving left in the dish and I was chosen for the task of finishing it. Gladly! The table was served bread with an eggplant purée. I will be the last person to eat eggplant, but I ate more than my fair share of the eggplant purée. My husband and friends all ordered the buffalo prime rib. They were not impressed. They added a lot of salt to their entrees. Later my husband said the dish lacked seasoning. I ordered the Elk chop with lingon berry - medium rare. I have very good table manners, but in the end I abandoned all of them, picked up the bone, and removed the remaing pieces of meat with my teeth. It was delicious. I was very impressed with my meal. The entree was served with whipped potatoes, broccolini, and carrots. Our server was friendly and attentive. The bus staff never let our warer glasses empty. There don't seem to be that many tables so I would reccomend making reservations. We skipped dessert, although it looked very good. The meal was $$$, but you are paying for the location. They have a patio and I would like to come in the spring or summer to enjoy lunch on the patio, with my back or my side to the busy Squaw Valley road.

“Wonderful Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Excellent food, old school charm. I had and excellent elk chop, friend had the buffalo. Great wine selection. Only downside is the Squaw Valley prices.

Visited February 2013
Granite Bay, California
“Graham's continues to be great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

We ate at Grahams twice during our February 2013 trip to Tahoe, and found the inn-keeper[Graham himself] and the restaurant to be the source of wonderful food and a charming atmosphere. This definitely is a place to which we shall return many times in the future. Make sure to make reservations , as this place is generally fully booked unless off-season. Kudos to Graham!

• Visited February 2013
Los Angeles, California
“An absolute must”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

This is JUST as I hoped it would be. Roaring fire, nice owner/host, unreal wine. Good food and good service. Go, even if you're tired and just want to stay in. Great, great place. Wish there were more of these throughout the US.

Visited January 2013