“Great facial and great pedicure!”
Review of Spa at Squaw Creek

Spa at Squaw Creek
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Cozy spa...Eva gave a great pedicure! Look forward to going back on my next visit! The view while getting a pedicure if wonderful! Lots of natural light and pretty scenery.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is a wondeful spa! They have all of the amenities you would expect (steam room, sauna, ect.) and the service is top notch. My husband and I both enjoyed our treatments (I had a massage and he had a scrun). If you are staying at Squaw Creek, make a trip to the spa.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Spa is above average quality. Yet dicey quality , and premium pricing is the norm. Tahoe has Hundreds of single operator massage therapists that under cut the spas, and come direct to your home or hotel. And usually for less than half the price. Look in the local paper for those locals.

1  Thank colorblind123
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Best facial I ever had! I don't know what products they used, but they really worked. I also had a nice massage and overall very good experience.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

The staff was very helpful! It was our first visit to high altitudes and the young lady in the Spa coached us on how to alleviate our altitude sickness. I had a mani and pedi in the spa. My view was looking out over the pool and mountains. Pure bliss!