“Great food”

Add it.
Ruben's Burritos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Small place with minimal seating, but great burritos, tacos and other foods. A fun stop for a quick bit. They have a kids burrito which is great since their regular burritos are large.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Food was excellent, fresh and used best ingredients. Total hole in the wall - and when we went they must have been hit with a big crowd, were out of cups and forks --- but bottom line, food was great and I would eat there again.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

These are the biggest, best burritos around. Half of on is a meal, yet there are only a few seats inside. Expect to take your food to the park, up into the mountains or around the courtyards in the Arcade (strip mall in downtown Ojai.) Great grab and go Mexican food.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Been eating at Ruben's since I was a kid and I still love it...great veggie burrito...great little tostadas...And the Hot sauce is absolutely awesome!!!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

OK -- so I'm staying at the spa across the street and eating great meals ... but the pull of the burrito is too strong! Every time I visit I allow myself to splurge on a burrito ..... and it is worth it!