“Good food, served quickly”

Jim & Rob's Fresh Grill
Ranked #16 of 98 Restaurants in Ojai
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Locally owned and operated, fresh Mexican and American food. "Best Burger in Ojai" according to the Ojai Valley News. We have a full bar and happy hour specials! Sit out on the patio for the perfect Ojai experience!
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food is not spectacular, but good and fresh. I like the Tostada Chiquita for lunch and they have a very good Veggie Burrito. Their tacos are pretty good, and they have a variety. Nice service, hard working kitchen gets the food out quickly and they have a good salsa bar.

Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

A "Baja Fresh" like place only more menu choices. It was fast and friendly. Burritos, fish tacos, & burgers all good. I like the clips of history that the place was decorated in also. I had a coupon that really didn't apply to my purchase but the guy accepted it anyway with a smile.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

This is a great place to go for satisfying Mexican fare with quick service. I recently ordered the most amazing quesadilla with barbecue chicken. I kept saying to myself that this was the best quesadilla I had ever had in my life! Very juicy and flavorful! The veggie burritos are also delicious! Such an easy way to satisfy your hunger and enjoy every bite!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

The restaurant is: Order at the desk, and they bring the food to you. It was fast, and delicious, and the staff was very friendly! Great prices, too!

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Small hole in the wall but good quality food. Service is good if you got an English speaker to serve you.

1  Thank Gunther1945

Been to Jim & Rob's Fresh Grill? Share your experiences!