Ojai Valley Inn
Casa Ojai Inn(Ojai)(Great Value!)
$111
The Capri(Ojai)
$90
$118
$102
Oakridge Inn(Oak View)(Great Value!)
$96
$89
$61
$129
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura(Ventura)(Great Value!)
$119
$84
Crystal Lodge Motel(Ventura)(Great Value!)
$79
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,776 results
All reviewsgolf courseoak grillfamily pooljimmy's pubadult poolbeautiful resortspa treatmentsmain pooldriving rangebell staffmini suiteartist cottagefireplace suiteplay golfpink momentsanta barbaratennis courts
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Ojai Valley Inn and Spa is absolutely lovely and pitch perfect from beginning to end. The room rate is high, too high, but you'll get everything you hope for and more.

My friend and I sprung for the fireplace suite, and lucky we did because we were there on probably the only three cold days that Ojai had this year. Despite the rain and the gray skies, we had a wonderful time.

I recommend eating all your meals at the Oak Grill--that's the restaurant with the freshest food for all meals of the day. Jimmy's Pub just isn't tasty at all...and Joe's to Go is even worse. Skip the spa restaurant too.

As for the spa, I really recommend the fitness classes which are free with your stay. I took a yoga class, a Pilates class, and something called Qi Gong: all the teachers were excellent and the room is light and airy, with loads of windows. The downstairs gym is nice too--for a standard workout on a bike or treadmill.

Another highlight is the lower pool. It's always pretty empty, and the huge outdoor hot tub is amazing. Go at night when the stars are out--Ojai has a million stars not to be missed.

The only thing I don't love at Ojai are the massages--they are very expensive, include a mandatory tip, and just don't feel that great. They are fine, don't get me wrong, but nothing special. I would skip the treatment if I were you and just pay the daily spa fee to use the facilities. I have tried many different treatments in the spa, and I've been disappointed every single time.

I've been to Ojai Valley Inn about seven times, and I'd like to go 70 if I get the chance! Don't miss it!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 21, 2013

This place was one of the few expensive resorts that is worth the money. Everything was perfect during our stay. The grounds are beautiful and the staff extremely attentive. Our room was spacious and clean and lacked nothing.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 20, 2013

wonderful staff, the rooms are unbelievable and the weather was awesome! there are so many choices at the inn! great golf, my wife said it was the best spa she has been to(and she has been to quite a few) and the views are incredible! so many choices and need to make more time on our next visit! we enjoyed our 25th anniversary at the inn and could not have been more pleased!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2013

THis is a really great place nestled in the mountains near Santa Barbara. Great room, furnishings etc. Some whisper rates available on certain days and with pre payment. The staff are all very nice. The pool and spa are wonderful. There is golf and biking available. Everything was perfect until we went to the restaurant. They got our reservation confused and sent us away, then told us to come back. We had a really expensive dinner consisting of the worst food I have ever eaten. My kid left half way through the meal feeling sick from the food. If you stay at this resort, make dinner reservations somewhere else.

Room Tip: We had a discounted rate and our room was very nice, but it did overlook the dumpsters.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Clear, sunny skies in Ojai brought us a marvelous stay at the Inn...amazing pool side views and service, beautiful room with a fireplace and lovely furnishings, and topped off by the gracious spa experience gave us just what we needed to feel pampered! We were particularly impressed with the staff in all areas, from the ultimate hosting on the part of administration, to the pleasant, cordial response from all employees wherever we went! Everyone was genuinely helpful, making sure that our stay was stellar!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends