$120
$165
The Capri(Ojai)
$110
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Blue Iguana Inn(Ojai)(Great Value!)
$149
Ojai Retreat & Inn(Ojai)(Great Value!)
$139
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$150
$429
OjaiValleyInn.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanstay there againbagelspool and hot tubchocolate chip cookiesmotel stylequiet locationroom ratetwo queen bedsdowntown areasmall refrigeratorthis past weekendthe staff was friendly and helpfulfamily reunionwine tastingclose to town
Reviewed January 4, 2007

Christopher & Alma (spelling not certain) were a good host/hostess & manage a clean, comfortable & affordable newly-renovated motel. Conveniently located in a quiet section of this valley community.

• Stayed: January 2006, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pennsman
Reviewed December 14, 2006

During my 20 years as a travel agent, I have worked with many wonderful and many not so wonderful hotels for group bookings.
Without a doubt, my experiences with Christopher Perera, General Manager at the Best Western Casa Ojai ranks among my favorites. He is professional, knowledgeable, courteous and patiently accommodates requests which is not always an easy, simple feat with groups.
For the past 4 years, I have had the pleasure of working with Christopher for my husband’s company’s employees who attend the holiday party in Ojai, CA. Every year, Christopher offers a very reasonable group rate and always goes above and beyond for us. The hotel is conveniently located in Ojai and within walking distance of area shops, galleries and restaurants.
After each stay, I receive only high praise from all guests. They are always greeted with a smile and enjoy a well-maintained, clean, comfortable room.
This year, they were treated to a pleasant surprise of recently upgraded rooms with newly painted walls, new carpet, bed linens, and entertainment armoires. All these amenities contribute to a welcoming and warm ambiance.
Christopher indicates that 2007 will bring even more upgrades, ie.lobby renovations.
I highly recommend this property for individual, group, personal and corporate needs. They aim to please and never miss.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank travell4ever
Reviewed September 7, 2006

We have stayed at the Best Western Casa Ojai on numerous occasions over the past 6 or 7 years. The hotel staff has been exceptionally pleasent and friendly. The house keepers do an excellent job. The hotel is very clean and quiet. It is located across from a nice public golf course and fine dinning is close by.
The pool and spa are well maintained as is the lanscaping.
The hotel has wonderful rooms for persons with disabilities, including a roll in shower.

Reviewed August 21, 2006

I really debated over staying at this hotel or the Capri Hotel. I chose the Best Western Casa Ojai because I trust the Best Western name and the AAA approval that I read this hotel just received. This hotel was great. I was really impressed since it was a small motor inn and didn't expect any extras like a complimentary breakfast and free cookies & apples at check-in.

We checked in with no problem and helped ourselves to 3 bags of chewy cookies that were ready at the front desk. They were scrumptious!! We then found our room and were pleasantly surprised at the large size room, comfortable beds, and nice furniture.

We spent an hour in the hot tub since it was a beautiful night and nobody else was around. The pool was open until 11 pm so that was a treat. We saw the manager come out and dump chlorine in the pool around 10:30 pm so that was a good sign that they maintain the pool.

In the morning we enjoyed a complimentary breakfast in the pool area. The breakfast was decent and we could choose from cereal, bagels, pastries, yogurt, coffee, milk, and various juices.

If I were heading to Ojai again, I would not hesitate to stay here again.

1  Thank pinkwater
Reviewed February 27, 2006

Everything about this property is awesome! From the first phone call to make the reservation to the wave good bye from the manager, this hotel has everything going for it! The room passed my "white sock" test; if I can wear my white socks and they remain white, it's a keeper. The bed was extremely comfortable, the room smelled clean and the furniture is beautiful and new. No complaints other than we wanted to stay another night. My wife and I had a nice getaway extended weekend and were very happy with our choice of the BW Casa Ojai. The room rate "made sense" and we felt like we received a true value. We will return! Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2006