$304
$249
Blue Iguana Inn(Ojai)(Great Value!)
$149
$146
Hotels.com
The Capri(Ojai)
$110
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Ojai Retreat & Inn(Ojai)(Great Value!)
$139
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

$150
$429
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanstay there againbagelspool and hot tubchocolate chip cookiesmotel stylequiet locationroom ratetwo queen bedsdowntown areasmall refrigeratorthis past weekendthe staff was friendly and helpfulfamily reunionwine tastingclose to town
Reviewed December 29, 2009

We spent one night at the Casa Ojai Inn on Dec. 16 and it was a superb experience. The hotel staff is top-notch, friendly and professional. My two young children enjoyed the fresh cookies and hot chocolate upon arrival. The room was impeccable and this hotel has adopted environmentally-friendly policies. The hotel was nothing fancy but you could tell the management takes its guests' comfort seriously. The hotel was a reflection of the town of Ojai -- a simple, friendly haven in Southern California. We will be back someday.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2009

Ojai is a wonderful town with a variety of small hotels for a wide range of budgets. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT stay at the Best Western. It is not managed well and if you need to reach the Manager, he will not return your calls. Friends of ours stayed at the Blue Iguana; the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa and the Capri Hotel...and they all had wonderful stays.
Look beyond the Best Western --- You'll be glad you did!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank haveseenall50states
Ojai_Now, General Manager at Casa Ojai Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2009

I am truley sorry that your experience was like that. I am not aware of any situation that has occured that my pressence or a phone call was requested. We are an award winning team and we take our jobs and customer service very seriously. I tried to look up information on your situation but I'm afraid I can not find and incident. Please give me the opportunity to find out what happened in your situation and help in any way I can.
Jim Johnson

Reviewed September 13, 2009

The rooms were well-presented and the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The swimming pool and jacuzzi were also extremely well-maintained. We were also pleasantly suprised by the small town of Ojai. We stayed there as part of our drive along route 1 between San Francisco and LA. We found Ojai to be a pretty small town with art shops and pleasant walkways through the town park.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2009

We were very happy with this hotel. We chose a king room with a sitting area and paid a little more for it. The newly remodeled rooms were clean and had coffee makers and refrigerators. The breakfast was adequate, nothing special. Although it isn't located in the middle of town, it is just a short drive and there's lots of parking.

We had a problem with our TV remote and it was taken care of right away

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LSOK
Reviewed August 24, 2009

This was a fantastic hotel!! I had some family member decide to stay with us at the last minute and the hotel was very accommodating. Thanks Amanda for working with me and making my stay so enjoyable. See you next year!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family