Casa Ojai Inn
The Capri(Ojai)
$90
$118
$102
Oakridge Inn(Oak View)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
$61
$129
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura(Ventura)(Great Value!)
$119
BestWestern.com
$84
Crystal Lodge Motel(Ventura)(Great Value!)
$84
$79
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanstay there againbagelspool and hot tubroom ratedowntown areabike rentalsthe staff was friendly and helpfulwine tastingclose to townthe main streetcoffee makersanta barbaramoteljanetdispenser
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I have been attending the Ojai Village of Tales Storytelling Festival for 15 years, and have stayed at 4 different Ojai Hotels. One is simply to expensive and elegant to use over 3 nights. CASA OJAI INN has become my favorite!

The rooms are clean and well appointed with comfortable beds, refrigerator, wardrobe with full Cable Television and well maintained bathing and grooming areas. The Continental Breakfast is a cut above average, though I would not want to have it for 3 days running!

QUIET is very important to me, and one of the biggest reasons I have chosen CASA OJAI INN! The past three years I have stayed in room 224, and have never heard a thing, and this on weekend that if always fully booked!

I will be back for next years events, and every May as long as the Festival Continues!

Room Tip: The Rooms on the North end are harder to access due to poor parking.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ronald C
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I recently coordinated a small group golf-outing ( 11 rooms/12 golfers) at the nearby Soule Park Golf Course. I shopped for the best deal and quality available close to the golf course. Our group was pleased with the overall lodging experience and described it as convenient, clean, efficient, friendly and modestly priced. These positive responses contributed favorably to the success of our event.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank TIPTOPSHAPE
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I liked the location -- on the east side of town near farming country; it was quiet. We hung out at the pool in the afternoon when it was hot, and enjoyed the shade and comfortable sofas. Our room with 2 queen beds was huge and well-appointed. The staff went out of their way to help me with a problem (my fault) with our reservation. Their recommendation for dinner was spot on -- fabulous. We will come back!!!!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank crankybanker
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Wow! Such great customer service! This place is so conveniently located on the Main Street. Very clean rooms- a breath of fresh air in comparison to another hotel down the road that I usually stay. I am so pleased!! I've found my new great place in Ojai.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kim B
Reviewed April 8, 2014

It was a great value. I enjoyed the mini kitchen. Room was extremely spacious and comfortable. I would go back. The only down fall was that our room was next to a connecting suite-making the room a little less sound proof. I woke up in the middle of the night to the next door room SNORING. I would go back, but ask for a room that is not in a connecting suite. This place would be perfect for families or a group of friends.

Location is close and convient to everything.

Room Tip: do not get one that is a connecting suite
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple