“Quiet, clean and well appoited”
Review of Casa Ojai Inn

Casa Ojai Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Ojai
GreenLeadersGold level
Riverside, California
“Quiet, clean and well appoited”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I have been attending the Ojai Village of Tales Storytelling Festival for 15 years, and have stayed at 4 different Ojai Hotels. One is simply to expensive and elegant to use over 3 nights. CASA OJAI INN has become my favorite!

The rooms are clean and well appointed with comfortable beds, refrigerator, wardrobe with full Cable Television and well maintained bathing and grooming areas. The Continental Breakfast is a cut above average, though I would not want to have it for 3 days running!

QUIET is very important to me, and one of the biggest reasons I have chosen CASA OJAI INN! The past three years I have stayed in room 224, and have never heard a thing, and this on weekend that if always fully booked!

I will be back for next years events, and every May as long as the Festival Continues!

Room Tip: The Rooms on the North end are harder to access due to poor parking.
Green Features: All supplied products are fully Environmentally Sensitive, and no harsh chemicals are used routine cleaning.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Ronald C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I recently coordinated a small group golf-outing ( 11 rooms/12 golfers) at the nearby Soule Park Golf Course. I shopped for the best deal and quality available close to the golf course. Our group was pleased with the overall lodging experience and described it as convenient, clean, efficient, friendly and modestly priced. These positive responses contributed favorably to the success of our event.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank TIPTOPSHAPE
everywhere
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I liked the location -- on the east side of town near farming country; it was quiet. We hung out at the pool in the afternoon when it was hot, and enjoyed the shade and comfortable sofas. Our room with 2 queen beds was huge and well-appointed. The staff went out of their way to help me with a problem (my fault) with our reservation. Their recommendation for dinner was spot on -- fabulous. We will come back!!!!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank crankybanker
San Diego
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Wow! Such great customer service! This place is so conveniently located on the Main Street. Very clean rooms- a breath of fresh air in comparison to another hotel down the road that I usually stay. I am so pleased!! I've found my new great place in Ojai.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Kim B
Reviewed April 8, 2014

It was a great value. I enjoyed the mini kitchen. Room was extremely spacious and comfortable. I would go back. The only down fall was that our room was next to a connecting suite-making the room a little less sound proof. I woke up in the middle of the night to the next door room SNORING. I would go back, but ask for a room that is not in a connecting suite. This place would be perfect for families or a group of friends.

Location is close and convient to everything.

Room Tip: do not get one that is a connecting suite
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jennifertraveladdict
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I really enjoyed my 2-night stay here with another girl friend. I had trouble with using a coupon code from tripadvisor on their website, so I emailed the hotel. They replied me right away, and granted the 25% off for the room. When we arrived, there was some construction by the pool area, but it's still ok and safe to use if you need to. The room was spacious, really clean, and has a refrigerator. It also had a small coffee pot if you want to make coffee. Every morning the main office set up an area for breakfast, which included servings of boiled eggs, cereals, bake goods, oj, coffee, etc. Every staff member i have came across had been very helpful. As for location, with a car, it's just a few minutes from all the main restaurants and places in town, and I'm estimating about 15-20 leisure walk if you decide not to drive. The next time I visit Ojai again, I would definitely come back to this place. I highly recommended Casa Ojai Inn.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank okidoki35
Madera, California
Reviewed April 2, 2014

No complaints. I do wish the bikes they offer were free instead of a rental charge. Or at least a small fee. For the 3 of us it would have been cheaper to buy 3 cheap bikes at a garage sale. Capri offers free bikes but then you have to put up with the rude guy named Chris, which I won't. Had a great time and will use this hotel next time I visit.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank k d
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ojai
The Capri
Blue Iguana Inn
Blue Iguana Inn
#2 of 9 in Ojai
Emerald Iguana Inn

Been to Casa Ojai Inn? Share your experiences!