“Girls trip to Ojai”
Review of Blue Iguana Inn

Blue Iguana Inn
Ranked #2 of 9 Ojai B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 8, 2013

My good friend and I decided to go Ojai for a couple of days of relaxation and shopping. The hotel surprised us with a wonderful room with spacious room and fireplace. The bathroom was clean and very roomy. The queen sized beds were really comfortable and we both slept well. The room was quiet and we both relaxed and enjoyed the ambience. What a good value! Looking forward to coming back this time with my husband!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My 2 adult daughters and I stayed at the Blue Iguana while attending the Ojai Yoga Crib.
We had 2 separate rooms on the same floor in the back of the hotel. Our rooms were spacious,
cozy and clean, with mini-kitchens and nice amenities in the bathroom. The staff is over-the-top
helpful. We enjoyed our continental breakfast in their cozy breakfast room nearby before we left
for a full day of asanas.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The blue iguana is simple and beautiful, very comfortable like someone really thought about every thing you would need in a room. makes you feel like you are at home. I only met 2 members of the staff and they where very welcoming and extremely helpful. i would defiantly go back and defiantly recommend it to any one visiting Ojai.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I have stayed at the Blue Iguana Inn four times this year in different rooms each time. Both the indoor and outdoor spaces are just lovely and comfortable. There is really everything I need -- pretty much a full kitchen, good coffee, comfy cozy beds and the staff is well trained and so very nice. I joke that I am moving in permanently one day!
I was in Ojai on business but I would love to host a family reunion here -- plenty of space and enough of a kitchen to cook big meals!

Room Tip: The suites are nice, private and quiet. The only time I have ever been disturbed by another patron...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The Blue Iguana Inn is very comfortable. The grounds are beautiful with singing birds, the staff is pleasant & helpful. Especially enjoyed the private courtyard, but may trade it next time for a full kitchen. Our room was spacious, quiet & clean. The bed was comfortable, sleeping in was no problem. It's close to town and makes a great base for exploring the Ojai Valley as well as the coast, Santa Barbara, etc. Liked that it was pet-friendly, but were not disturbed by any. (I don't have a pet, but friends & family do!)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2013

It's been a while since we visited Ojai, I lucked out and found the Blue Iguana Inn! The grounds were beautiful and well taken care of - the pool was cool and inviting. Our room was very nice, comfortable bed! The refrigerator and mini kitchen was nice. We were on the 2nd floor, nice porch and comfortable chairs, I liked that they had a candle on the table! The continental breakfast was fine. There are two things I'd change....the chairs in the room were not very comfortable and I wish there was a way to have some shade on the porch. It was too hot to sit outside in the afternoon...had to wait until the sun set.

These two items are not deal breakers....we will be back!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The Blue Iguana is a cabin-like accommodation set about two miles outside of downtown Ojai. It is idyllic, quiet, but close enough to Ojai to easily reach everything you would go to Ojai for in just a few minutes. The suites are very nicely appointed and comfortably rustic. They have bedrooms (1-2 beds), living rooms and kitchens. There is a hot tub, and each "cabin" has a small porch. The support staff is very friendly and helpful. Overall, this is a great place, and we plan to stay here again on our next visit.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business