“Excellent”

Feast Bistro
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Using mostly local food, our culinary team produces amazing worldly flavors in front of your eyes! Our open kitchen and cozy dining room provide the ambiance of enjoying a relaxing meal as though you are in your best friend's kitchen. Our intimate, pet-friendly patio tucked in the back of Ojai's historic Arcade is also a favorite spot to unwind!
Ojai, California, United States
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Feast is a great place to have a conversation over a wonderful meal. Casual, but fine dining. I had the duck breast and it was amazing. The chef always comes out to say hello to diners and the kitchen is open and in the front of the small venue. I love this place.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Joyce S

Ojai
“Wonderful food in a bistro setting”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This restaurant is one of our favorites in Ojai. We go there often because we love the food, the chefs, and the wait staff. We have never been disappointed. Last Saturday night I had perfect scallops with rice and vegetables; my husband had pork loin with a chipotle rub cooked to perfection. The summer melon salad and the blue cheese wedge salad were both very good. We enjoy visiting with the owners and watching Susan cook, not to mention enjoying the selection of music which adds to the ambience. This is truly a gem in the heart of town!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Susie06
Ajijic, Mexico
“Ojai Arcade Eatery- Feast!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I really enjoyed the pulled pork Susan makes. Rosie is an EXCELLENT chef that just adds that "something special" with a smile!

Visited December 2011
San Francisco, California
“Ok in the heart of town”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Right on the main street, a decent option, the food is kind of diner-style, but aspirational.

Visited June 2012
Ojai
“Delicious and interesting menu!”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I had to write a review for this place after I tried it for the first time for lunch a few days ago. First of all, very friendly staff. Also, the menu is small but very diverse with many options for the gluten-free type like myself. I took a "cheat" day and tried the Bahn-Mi Vietnamese sandwich. I have to say, I am very picky about these, I used to live in a city with a large Vietnamese culture and I LOVE bahn mi... I was completely surprised and impressed with the version Feast Bistro has come up with. I loved the spicy sauce and was happy to hear from the chef that she pickles the vegetables (carrots, jalepenos and more!) herself on site. GREAT mimosas (served with individual bottles of champage so you don't feel that you're not getting enough booze for your buck) and some of the tastiest lemonade I've had in awhile. Their patio behind the arcade is lovely and peaceful. I will definitely be back!

• Visited June 2012