“An Ojai CA gem!”

Su Nido Inn (Your Nest In Ojai)
Ranked #6 of 9 Ojai B&B and Inns
Stillwater
“An Ojai CA gem!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This was an overnight stay in Ojai CA where we had not been for many years. Very little change in the town since our last visit. Many wonderful restaurants, recreational opportunities and other things to do in this beautiful valley environment. Our room was one of the smaller at the facility but was spotlessly clean and up to date. We initially experienced some problem with the room AC but Michael the office person helped sort out and correct the issue. No breakfast available but we got good meal recommendations which turned out to be spot-on. Not cheap but nothing good in Ojai is!

Room Tip: We were in the back upstairs Starling Room which is lower priced and excellent as a sleeping place.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Riverside, California
Reviewed March 15, 2014

So we wanted to stay at Ojai Valley Inn but they were booked. So we stayed here it looked clean and reviews were good. Agree with all reviews loved the bath soaps and linens. It had a nice feel even of its a real small Inn in the middle of a residential area. Would have loved to walk more since it was so close to downtown and the craft fair and bakery. Would stay again but highly recommend a suite. Just felt very cramped. Prices are ok since they take good care of everything. Like that it's close to town not like the ojai valley inn. That resort seems off beaten path.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank councilady
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Wonderful Inn in downtown Ojai, located minutes walking to downtown Ojai, Stayed in the Eagle Suite upstairs, lovely living room, small cooking facilities, separate bedroom, everything just perfect, with a nice little balcony to sit out and enjoy the warm evenings.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank chi-art
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my wife to celebrate our 7th year anniversary. It was perfect. The room was great. Walking distance it everything. Michael was especially helpful in selecting eating destinations and attractions.
Defiantly will visit again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
Reviewed March 8, 2014

When booking this Hotel they did not disclose that major road works had already commenced right outside the room they checked me into for 6 days.
When approached about this here is Michaels reply "My apologizes - The city of Ojai did this at the last minute" -Not True! Road works had already commenced some 10 days before I arrived and were scheduled to last a month. There was a large sign on the road to this effect.
Finally don't book a downstairs room-the noise from the room above will keep you awake.

Room Tip: when booking ask them to disclose if there is any information which will affect your stay-and book a...
Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank David S
Ojai_Now, General Manager at Su Nido Inn (Your Nest In Ojai), responded to this review, April 9, 2014
We are truly sorry about the construction the city is doing and the affects it is having on the stays of our guests. This is a project that was supposed to begin back in February and we were told it would not affect our business what so ever. The work was not supposed to resume until we were notified and had a chance to schedule. Unfortunately we ended up just as surprised as our guests the day of your arrival. We then pressured the city for quick resolution and we posted a staff member out to ensure that everything was being down quickly and efficiently to minimize the impact. Again we are still very sorry that this happened while you were with us and we would appreciate the chance to make it right.
Jim Johnson
Dir. of Operations
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This was the second time I visited Ojai, my first time stayed at Su Nido Inn.
Compared with where I stayed last time, this time was soooooooooooooo much better, and it made a tremendous difference about how I enjoyed my trip.
The location of the Inn is right at the center of the town, I can get to almost any place that I need in about 5 to 10 minutes' walk. As what Debbie wrote, the Inn itself is enchanting and quiet, I feel relax, safe and comfort, whenever I am inside the property.
Michael in the office is so helpful. They did their best to provide what I need and made sure I had a comfortable stay.
I already reserved a room for my next trip to Ojai, I can't think of any other place that I would want to stay in Ojai, CA.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Irvine, California
Reviewed January 27, 2014

What a Perfect spot for a Get-Away!!! This was a last minute plan and it worked out perfectly!!
We stayed in the Cardinal suite and from the moment we walked in we knew it was an amazing
experience! Warm, simple living room with a flat screen tv and a fireplace!!! Loved the bed
and pillows....so comfy!!! Another flat screen tv!! Attention to detail and super clean!!! Bathroom was great...Molten
Brown products and wonderful towels!!! Can't say enough about Michael who checked us in and was filled with wonderful suggestions for dinner, wine, breakfast and the farmer's market on Sunday!! You can walk to town from the inn!!!
Ojai is a terrific...I'd love to plan another visit with a longer stay to really enjoy the surroundings
hiking, etc.!!!