“Best Bar in Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Giorgio's Pizza & Subs - CLOSED

Giorgio's Pizza & Subs
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: We have tables and green awning in the front. 12 TVs and 22 beers on tap. We were voted the best subs and coldest beer in town. Please stop by and experience it yourself. Thank you.
Ojai, California
“Best Bar in Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2010

There is no better place to watch a game and enjoy a beer in town! The food is wonderful, service friendly and prices reasonable. I would recommend this place to anyone - A+!

LaQuintagolf
“What a Joke!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2010

Where do I begin... 25 cent beer is a joke, It should be called 25 cent shot. Don't forget to let them know that 1989 called and it wants to pick up it's TVs that it left there. How this place is still open is beyond me.

On The Road
“Great Experience and Tasty Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2010

Everytime I've been to Giorgio's I've had tasty food and an excellent experience. Robert and Fumie are wonderful folks who make every effort to assure that you enjoy your visit including interesting chats on a variety of subjects.

It's a "no snobbery" zone in a frequently snobby town (don't get me wrong, I love Ojai anyway).

I just wish I still lived in the area, I am Jones'in for a Giorgio's burger n beer right now!!!

Bill from Oregon

“Their sandwich and beer...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2009

Their sandwich and beer deal makes for a great meal.

1 Thank Dragonfly001
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Really don't like this place. The food is bad and the owners are rude. How this place is still open is beyond me.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2008