“Excellent Food”

Sea Fresh Seafood
Ranked #19 of 96 Restaurants in Ojai
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Logan, Utah
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I ordered mussels, which were terrific. And so many that I took them home and had leftovers the next day, when they were even better. My companion had ahi tuna, which was elegantly presented. We were both very happy with our food and our outdoor table. It was President's Day weekend, and the restaurant was very busy so service was slow but the waitress was great in getting my leftovers. I'd highly recommend this restaurant. The menu is also quite varied. I could have ordered a dozen different items. If this restaurant were in my home town, it would be my perennial first choice. (Wish it were....)

• Visited February 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Fresh food, good draft beer selection”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Just finished our meal at Sea Fresh and enjoyed it so much we are writing a review while waiting fresh for the check. We loved the food. Super fresh and tasty. Great service and a nice draft beer selection. Good place to enjoy on your trip to ojai. Try the blacken grilled zucchini and the lime/garlic sea bass.

ojai
“Fresh Fish from the Boat”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

If you want a great fresh fish meal, Sea Fresh will not disappoint. They have recently redone the entire restaurant and outside seating. Really attractive.
The same family have owned since it opened. They take great pride in their food and service.
My favorite dish is their macadamia crusted halibut. Can't be beat.

• Visited November 2012
Ventura, CA
“Ask about off menu!!!M”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Tonight, I was in the mood for Shrimp Scampi; alas, not on the munu; but, I noticed a linguini dish with a light white wine, butter and garlinc sauce and another type of sea life.., i asked if they woukd substitute shrimp... They would... And it was AWSOME!!! Very scampy like!
My husbane said that his swordfish was just a bit over seasoned; but, the highlight of the night was the strawberry shotcake... You must try this!
Nicole was awwome, as always. I do apologizee that I don't remember the bartender's name... She makes a great drink; and listened to my husband's request for a "basic" (yet elegant... You might want to try it) margarita... Repasado tequilla.,key ( or Mexican) lime juice, agave nectar, ice... Salt optional. I am hoping that they will put this on the menu... I gave them refrence to Alton Brown's "Good Eats" episode that explores the origon of the Margarita.

• Visited February 2013
Long Beach, CA
“Really Good Seafood and Service!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful lunch here last November after an awesome bike ride from Ventura. I had a flat tire just before reaching the restaurant and they were very helpful directing me to a great bike shop. When I got back from getting the tube replaced (only 20 minutes) my wife and I had more wonderful service and great food. The pace in Ojai is laid back, so if your in a rush you will probably get frustrated. Scallops were really good, salmon was too!

• Visited November 2012