“Fresh Fish from the Boat”
Review of Sea Fresh Seafood

Sea Fresh Seafood
Ranked #19 of 96 Restaurants in Ojai
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
ojai
“Fresh Fish from the Boat”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

If you want a great fresh fish meal, Sea Fresh will not disappoint. They have recently redone the entire restaurant and outside seating. Really attractive.
The same family have owned since it opened. They take great pride in their food and service.
My favorite dish is their macadamia crusted halibut. Can't be beat.

• Visited November 2012

Ventura, CA
“Ask about off menu!!!M”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Tonight, I was in the mood for Shrimp Scampi; alas, not on the munu; but, I noticed a linguini dish with a light white wine, butter and garlinc sauce and another type of sea life.., i asked if they woukd substitute shrimp... They would... And it was AWSOME!!! Very scampy like!
My husbane said that his swordfish was just a bit over seasoned; but, the highlight of the night was the strawberry shotcake... You must try this!
Nicole was awwome, as always. I do apologizee that I don't remember the bartender's name... She makes a great drink; and listened to my husband's request for a "basic" (yet elegant... You might want to try it) margarita... Repasado tequilla.,key ( or Mexican) lime juice, agave nectar, ice... Salt optional. I am hoping that they will put this on the menu... I gave them refrence to Alton Brown's "Good Eats" episode that explores the origon of the Margarita.

• Visited February 2013
Long Beach, CA
“Really Good Seafood and Service!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful lunch here last November after an awesome bike ride from Ventura. I had a flat tire just before reaching the restaurant and they were very helpful directing me to a great bike shop. When I got back from getting the tube replaced (only 20 minutes) my wife and I had more wonderful service and great food. The pace in Ojai is laid back, so if your in a rush you will probably get frustrated. Scallops were really good, salmon was too!

• Visited November 2012
Pasadena, CA
“Not that great”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I expected something nicer, but this was more of a fish diner than anything else. They have a very extensive menu, but I'm not sure they do a great job on too much of it. The bright spot was our server Juan who was very enthusistic and made us feel very welcome.

Visited January 2013
Westminster,Ca
“FISH!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place sometimes takes a wait to get into, but it is worth it! They have done a recent remodel and expansion that has helped that issue some. But they have great fish and great prices and great servers.

Visited January 2013