“Favorite sea food place in Ojai”
Review of Sea Fresh Seafood

Sea Fresh Seafood
Ranked #19 of 96 Restaurants in Ojai
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ojai, California
“Favorite sea food place in Ojai”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

If you like sea food, this is the place to go. Good service. The service is really good. The waitress are polite and the place is very welcoming. Prices are reasonable but if less expensive more people would come.

Carlsbad, California
“Fun Place”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Owner spent a lot of time with us, making sure we had everything perfect. Great sushi, steaks, fish, and wine!

Nottingham
“disappointing”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Cold ,dreary interior, no ambience. Drinks served in big plastic glasses. Very tired looking salad. Fish soup was ok.

SAN DIEGO,CA
“Great Seafood!!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Stopped in for lunch and had the best clam chowder ever at well as a delectable smoked fish plate, which I will drean about!!!!

Claremont, California
“Bad, Terrible, Horrible your choice”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Probably the worst restaurant experience ever. Out of jumbo scallops when we tried to order appetizers. After the appetizers we were informed that they are out of all scallops so we had to change main dish. Then came the highlight and something that would b e considered fraud in a more serious business. My sea bass and the sides came out cold and I mean cold. I complained and received a new dish which was the old one reheated. I told the waitress that a reheated sea bass will be dry and totally unacceptable the manager came to our table and promised a whole new dish. What arrived was the same dish somehow reheated for the second time. I called immediately for the manager who acknowledged that this was still the same dish and promised to make sure the fourth try will truly be a new dish. Needless to say that trying to fool a customer like this is outrageous. One would expect that my dish would be first priority by now but it took another 25 minutes till I finally got the right dish. Of course everybody else in our group was done eating a long time ago. They comped my meal but tying to play me like a fool is ridiculous and I will certainly not be back and can only recommend to not eat here.

Visited December 2011

Been to Sea Fresh Seafood? Share your experiences!