“Best experience in years”
Review of Sea Fresh Seafood

Sea Fresh Seafood
Ranked #18 of 96 Restaurants in Ojai
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Monterey, California
“Best experience in years”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

I was looking for a local restaurant that served good lobster. While looking on the web I came across Sea Fresh Seafood. I called and they said I could have a choice of what types and combinations of lobsters with steaks, etc.
I hesitantly ordered clam chowder which turned out to be homemade and delicious. Salad was as well. Service was excellent. You'll understand what it is like if you visit them.
The meal over all was superb, enough so that I left a generous tip.

• Visited September 2011

Los Angeles
“Super fresh Seafood”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We loved this place so much that we had 2 great dinners here; food is so tasty and their clam chowder is one of the best that we ever had; simple decoration but superb food and since we were staying a a vacation rental and cooked some meals there; we only ate here twice but I would have easily have lunch and dinner here if we haven't had access at our vacation rental to a full equipped kitchen (we bought some groceries at one of their gourmet markets). Please visit this restaurant and enjoy fresh and tasty seafood along with awesome service.

• Visited August 2011
So Cal
“Excellent Fresh Fish”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

This a great little fish restaurant. The sushi was good and all of the fish entrees were delicious and very fresh. The prices are reasonable and the service is pretty good. Don't expect anything fancy, but do expect delicious food.

• Visited July 2011
Santa Maria, California
“Fresh seafood, great service”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

My wife and I visited Ojai over the weekend and went to dinner at Sea Fresh Seafood based on recommendations here. The clam chowder is very good and we were both very impressed with the freshness of calamari, the shrimp, and cod. Our waitress was efficient and very friendly. We ended up buying some of their house hot sauces as well.

Who would have thunk I'd have to travel to Ojai to get some of the freshest fish around and that I'd discover two wonderful hot sauces as well. The Habanero hot sauce has a sake base and has a great flavor.

The only down side to the restaurant is that it smells a bit fishy. Otherwise, a great experience, and I'm very glad we stopped there as opposed to some of the other restaurants in Ojai that have received mixed or terrible reviews.

Thanks to tripadvisor for making it a great weekend.

• Visited June 2011
Orlando,Fl.
“Clam Chowder is meal.”
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Beware clam chowder cup is actually a large bowl of the best clam chowder ever eaten. Had fresh fish of the day angel shark sandwich excellent. Other guest had swordfish sandwich again excellent. Other guest had spicy tuna roll again excellent. I recommend eating outside.

Visited May 2011

Been to Sea Fresh Seafood? Share your experiences!