“Always a Hit!”

Ranked #16 of 97 Restaurants in Ojai
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Upscale casual dining. Updated patio to enjoy great meals and friendly service.
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Emporium is always a hit, great for families or just the two of you. So many options, your biggest issue will be what to choose. Scones and homemade granola are delicious. Central downtown location with indoor and covered-patio seating. The staff is always warm and friendly. I've been coming here for years and it never disappoints.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful breakfast on the patio of this restaurant. It serves breakfast and lunch only and is located one block off Ojai Ave, the main street in town. It also offers indoor seating. Ample off street parking lot is available. My Eggs Benedict and my wife's omelet were exceptional. Service was very good.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Portions are ample and the menu features lots of variety and opportunity to build your own egg scramble, wrap, omelet with many veggie choices. The pancake, waffle and French toast choices looked good, too. Many specialty dishes. Nice service, large indoor and outdoor seating. Good for small or large groups.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We went when they just opened because we had an early tee time at the golf course and I asked waitress if she could serve us quickly. She couldn't have been more accommodating and the breakfast was excellent. Best scones I've ever had.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

What a great little place for breakfast/lunch! He had breakfast, I had lunch. I built my own burger with mushrooms, bleu cheese, and grilled onions. It came out massive and steaming, along with a huge pile of tasty fries. Fair prices. Great atmosphere - better than your average diner -- and outdoor patio, surrounded by plants. Lots of decent parking. We had good service and would come back, next time we're around.