“Good food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The staff was very accommodating when we descended upon them. The chips and salsa were superb! Good food and very friendly staff. Nice location just off the main road where it was a little more quiet.

1  Thank Ccckkkk

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a nice, casual dinner while staying overnight nearby. The salsa was very good, food pretty good. Prices $9-17 an entree. Enjoyed some premium specialty margaritas. Would return.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Nothing too special. But cute nearby family mexican restaurant. The food was very good. They have a huge tequilla menu

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We passed through Ojai on the way to Santa Barbara and stopped here for a quick lunch. We were able to get outdoor seating as it was a beautiful day and the food was very good. I really enjoyed the enchiladas and spanish rice. Our waitress was very friendly and we would come back here.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I am not vegetarian but my son is, so I always find it interesting how many times we see the vegan options popping up on menus. Had a Bloody Maria and potato taquitos, they were both good.
Out side patio was nice and dog friendly so we were surrounded on both sides. No offense to this just be aware. I would probably go back but after my 1st visit to Ojai, I see no reason to return in general.