“Nice Place to visit”
Review of Suzanne's Cuisine

Suzanne's Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Suzanne's Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 97 Restaurants in Ojai
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bristol
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I think this is a lovely place to get a nice dinner. I wasn't all thrilled with the Chicken or the Salmon by boyfriend and I ordered. I think they could do a bit more to enchance the flavor and add to the experience. Great place to eat light. The day we went the was a strange sewer smell throughout the patio. I hope they have figured out what is going on and have fixed it.

There are newer reviews for Suzanne's Cuisine

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Generally rated as the best place in Ojai. That says more about Ojai than it does about the restaurant. Service is very good and unrushed. But the food wouldn't merit much special attention if it was someplace else

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The food and atmosphere is wonderful. Steaks and seafood are perfectly prepared and we go each year with a large group and they can accommodate us in our own private room.

1  Thank LJClarkAtty
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We made a reservation for dinner after hearing that its a good restaurant.

We arrived and they showed us immediately to a nice table on the inside patio, weather is cold here today but the temperature on the deck was perfect.
We were immediately greeted by Barbara our server, she is personable, smart, and extremely helpful.
We looked at the menu and we found so many things that sounded good we couldn't choose, when we did it was a lot of sharing and eating.

First the food is Great not good, second the service is impeccable. Third the price is acceptable, and fourth wether it's a romantic dinner or a family group it really works. There were no less than 4 server busboys in our area, food was served hot and when ready.

One of the nicest places in Ojai

2  Thank AARDVARKKILLER
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My mother-in-law received a beautiful candle lit birthday dessert at the end of a wonderful meal. The food was superb. The wine list extensive. Our waitress was very nice and solved all questions. We were seated right away on the patio where we had reserved a table. We were comfortable on a cool night. There were long time periods between visits from our waitress which I felt were intentionally placed to allow a family meal, but they were too long for the grandparents. I felt like I was in Europe.

Been to Suzanne's Cuisine? Share your experiences!