Emerald Iguana Inn
Casa Ojai Inn(Ojai)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
Blue Iguana Inn(Ojai)(Great Value!)
$149
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$110
The Capri(Ojai)
$100
$118
$110
Ojai Retreat & Inn(Ojai)(Great Value!)
$159
$469
Preferred Hotels
Caravan Outpost(Ojai)(Great Value!)
$289
Oakridge Inn(Oak View)(Great Value!)
$95
$92
$61
Hotwire.com
All reviewstoad roomlily padroom massagesquiet neighborhoodclaw foot tubcontinental breakfasttucked awayfull kitchenprivate patioget awayresident cattwo storynice breakfastpool areayogurthot tubfront porch
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was doing a workshop 2 doors down from the Emerald Iguana, so it was the perfect location. there were many amenities and features about the suite i was staying in (the leaf room), like a fridge, a gas-range. comfortable furniture. it was extremely quiet most of the time, though the 9:30 pm quiet time was not enforced at all and some noisy evening pool party was not very welcomed.There does not seem to be any staff present after 6 pm. This presented a problem for me, requiring that i stop at the Blue Iguana on my way into to town to check in. it made it absolutely imperative that i rent a car so if my flight was late (which it was) i would have to stop there to check in first. it would have been nice if they could have ran my card a head of time and simply told me where they hid the key (which is all they did). this was extremely irritating to me. the fridge made a lot of noise and would give off a big bang every now and then. the other thing that was not great is that the deadbolt was nearly impossible to turn, so most of the time i only locked the door knob. the flimsy doors made me wonder about the security of the place but i made do. I loved that the cleaning staff did my dishes for me!

Room Tip: The leaf room was pretty good--not too close to the pool, and only one side and above are neighbors.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Our only complaint is that our room was very dark, needing lights to be on even in the middle of a sunny day. A staff member had recommended the Grasshopper Room to us, even though we reserved so early that all rooms wrere available at that time. She said the room was among her favorites.

After exploring the property, we realized we had been given poor advice.

But otherwise, a very nice stay.

Room Tip: If you like light, don't choose the Grasshopper.
Reviewed October 16, 2012

What a wonderful stay! Don’t let the “inn” part of the name fool you. This place is so much more! I stayed at the Lilypad suite which had 1 bedroom, 1 2nd floor loft, 2 baths, 2 patios, and a full kitchen. My favorite part of the suite was the little Jacuzzi. The beds were all very comfortable and the inn environment was just as peaceful. The management enforces a quiet time so this place is great for those who are seeking peace and relaxation. There is also a pool and Jacuzzi so your rest and relaxation can definitely continue outside. The breakfast was great since it serves a large variety of pastries and beverages. Above and beyond all expectations, especially for an inn!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2012

My wife and I stayed here mid-week. The property, which is tucked away in a residential area, is very peaceful and quiet, yet it's a short drive to the center of town. The staff was very friendly and helpful. When we arrived, we were informed that our reserved room had plumbing problems, and we were immediately upgraded to a much larger suite at no additional cost. The continental breakfast was fine. The food and beverage items were of good quality. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and sure you will too!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Super friendly and service oriented staff. Very pleasant and peaceful accomodations. It's what all B&B's should aspire to be... The breakfast in the morning feature fresh oj, water, coffee, bagels, pastries, fruit, etc right by the pool. We took a dip in the spa at night and had it to ourselves...it was very cozy and comfortable. First time to Ojai and definitely want to return.