“Wonderful experience!”
Review of The Lavender Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ojai
The Lavender Inn
Ranked #4 of 9 Ojai B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We recently enjoyed a 9 night Lavender Inn experience that was just what was needed. The cottage is very private complete with private garden. I was involved in a yoga training in Ojai, but husband found the area & people very welcoming. Judy the owner & staff Diana, Beth, Vanessa & Linda in particular were super friendly & made sure we were comfortable. We loved the private entrance too since I was coming & going @ different hours! We hope to return in the fall. Thank you!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My mom and i always use to celebrate our bdays together in ojai at another place in town we decided to go to the Lavender Inn, what a great place to stay the rooms are all so nicely decorated with attention to every detail imaginable! they serve awesome wines and happi hour snacks , not to mention the beautiful breakfast served every morning. they have great spa services massage , facials etc: just such a warm charming cozy place. Nestled among beautiful native plants with the topatopas as the backdrop to the secluded Inn, it's beauty is breathtaking. A great spot also for events of all kinds not to mention a beautiful place to host a wedding.
The staff are all so friendly and helpful and make your stay even more enjoyable. We cant wait to go back and even if you live close by you feel like you are far away in a secluded serenity.

Best B&B ever!

Room Tip: all the rooms are great you could not ever be disappointed with any room
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

We spent only one night in the treehouse .... nevertheless we were overwhelmed of the colors, details, thoughtfulness, breakfast, caring atmosphere, garden & the cat ;)

Good and good to know such lovely places exist.

PS: And BIG thanks for sending my wedding ring over to Germany.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I had so much fun at the Lavender Inn in Ojai, Ca. You are out of the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The area is just so serene. The Inn has the most beautiful back yard for meditating or just a nice wine that they have on premises. The rooms were very comfy and clean with there own bath. At night you can hear the frogs talking to each other. The staff was so attentive and knowledgeable of the area. The Inn is just a half a block from stores and beautiful scenery. It was truly a great experience. I cant wait till I can go again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Anita N
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I enjoyed everything about my stay. My room was beautiful, with its own patio overlooking the garden. The staff was friendly, and helpful and quick to answer any questions I had. As well as preparing amazing, healthy dishes. The location is perfectly located, near shops and restaurants. I'm already trying to plan, a return trip.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Finding the lavender Inn was so simple. The location was only one block off the beaten path. The rooms were spacious and well decorated. My room had a private bath and a balcony. The bed and bedding were very comfortable. The staff made me feel like I was family. With all my weird food requirements I thought someone would roll their eyes, but everyone was very accomadating and the food was amazing. I even came home with a recipe for mushroom soup that I fell in love with. Walking around Ojai was lovely and coming home to the Lavender Inn was the best!

Room Tip: You may be asked if you require a television to fall asleep, whether you want an attached bath or pr...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My daughters and I stayed at the Lavender Inn for a getaway together for 2 nights. I walked in and they made me feel comfortable right away. I don't eat breakfasts but I couldn't resist. It was a huge breakfast, but every dish was delish! Weate on the veranda and the weather was perfect and the waterfall sound made us feel like we were in the middle of nowhere.

Room Tip: I always look for a place to stay where I can walk to everything and don't have to get in my car...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family