“Great Vegan”
Review of Hip Vegan Cafe

Hip Vegan Cafe
Ranked #2 of 98 Restaurants in Ojai
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Had lunch with my wife yesterday and came back again today because it was soooo good. Truly the best vegan food we have ever had! The soups, salads and sandwiches are incredible and the portions are enormous. It will be my first stop when I return to Ojai.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Ate at Hip once, and returned every day since. I even asked if they could open a restaurant in the Bay Area.

Excellent food, service, and vibe.

1  Thank MSpence09
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My wife and I ate here today for my birthday. We had delicious smoothies and each of us had that GREAT Reuben Sandwich. Loved it all. It also came with a tasty, South India Dhali soup!! Mmm mmm! Go eat there NOW!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Love the reuben- many options for vegans- tatsy food- low prices and great staff. One of my favorite places in Ojai to eat a casual meal.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This tiny little place is all about healthy eating. It's designed especially for vegetarians & vegans but everyone will find something they like. I had the seitan bbq sandwich with a salad and it was super fresh and delicious. I followed it with a vanilla date shake and loved it. There's a reason the locals like this place so much - it's excellent. I would go back again and again if I lived in Ojai.

Been to Hip Vegan Cafe? Share your experiences!