“Hip, Vegan, Yummmm”
Review of Hip Vegan Cafe

Hip Vegan Cafe
Ranked #2 of 98 Restaurants in Ojai
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Find the Hip Vegan Cafe, and have the most delicious and nutritious lunch - or early dinner, or whatever... They close rather early, but they are SO worth it !

Reviewed May 24, 2012

The people behind the counter and at the kitchen! The food ... oh my! The raw salad was great, the 3-scoop salad was great, the ultimate burger was great, and the reuben? GRRRREAT

1  Thank Iam E
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Great GREAT food and service! I'm going back today!

1  Thank Lemmeintrip B
Reviewed May 17, 2012

We had a very nice experience here. It feels like some nice veg friends are making a meal for you. We enjoyed everything we ate.. soup, salad, wrap, ‘burger’ and blueberry crumb dessert. It was lovely sit outside on the casual patio. So nice, I wish we could’ve eaten there twice.

1  Thank ReneeRon
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We wanted to try this place after reading the reviews and planning a day trip for Mother's Day. My daughter has a severe dairy allergy and this place was a truly liberating experience for her. Never has she been able to order anything on a menu and know it would take so good. She had a great veggie sandwich with salad and blue corn chips, topped with an awesome root beer float. I had the special of the day, yam and corn enchiladas with salad, that was superb. If I could hire them to cook for me every day, I would be in heaven. My husband, who loves his beef, had the hummus wrap and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. We will be back soon!

1  Thank ktso

Been to Hip Vegan Cafe? Share your experiences!