“Nice for good italian food”
Review of La Fonte

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

We biked there for lunch...had great lunch salads in the outdoor cafe.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

My husband and I went to this restaurant as my daughter and son-in-law had been there about a month before and raved about how good the food was. So we decided to go there with all of our family to celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary. We all ordered different dishes and explained that we would like to have it family style so we could all have a taste of each dish.
They were very accommodating and the food was absolutely delicious. We were given a tiramisu on the house and we proceeded to order almost one of each dessert listed and I must say that the cheesecake was outstanding! We had a very enjoyable evening and will go back again for another occasion.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Food grade B
Service grade C (hostess was nice and brought water for my dog)
Overall C+ and that's just because they let me have my dog on the patio.

Disappointed , has the potential to be amazing, just not what was expected.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

very poor service- unfriendly staff, poor wine and beverage offering
came for lunch, was seated and waited for 10 min as 3 person walked back and forth finally was asked for drinks by floor person not the waiter /ordered italian cabernet and iced lemonade tea - wine was flat and watery tea no flavor and close to room temperature. Attempted to place an order to the floor person but was dismissed and said that he was not the waiter again waited for 6 minutes finally cashier /usher offered to help get our order. I placed order with few questions unable to answer because she does not know the menu. Responded she was not the waiter and told me she got the impression that I was in a hurry and left without offering to find out if they have angel hair pasta (easy isn't it). The restaurant is less than half full. With another waiting time I finally was frustrated and felt ignored. Finally the waiter came to get order but at this time I already decided not to have lunch and asked for the beverage check and out of curiosity asked the waiter who was the fourth person walking pass our table back and forth and said that she was the owner. I was seated in the middle of the restaurant right behind the cashier counter- not easy to be missed. When check came cashier charged me the wrong wine selection and a more expensive price. Brought to her attention got corrected but did not offer any apology.
Amateur/ Poor service and bad attitude, Poor management, Forgettable
Totally would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Good wine selection. Definitely hit this place for lunch as the frittata is out of this world. Very fresh arugula salad as well.