“Ojai's Best Coffee Joint”

Ojai Coffee Roasting Co.
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Ojai
Description: Most popular coffee house in town. Great lunches. Cool atmosphere. Nice staff.
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I was prepared to not like Ojai Coffee Roasting Co. since it looks like a hundred other over-priced coffee places. However, I was wrong. The coffee is excellent. The pastries are good. The service is great. And I have heard that they make good lunches. I like hanging out here. It has wi-fi and a good vibe. You can basically run into any Ojai local here most mornings.

1  Thank TravelinFuel_3

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great coffee and pastries. I even found a book from the shelf of the lending library! It had outside seating and the staff was helpful and attentive to customers.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

So, this is the place where all the locals go for their coffee. And it did seem so as everyone seemed to know everyone. It's really quirky inside with exposed pipes, dark wood and lots of art work for sale by local artists. I had an iced latte which was good and quite strong. My husband had tea which was equally as good. We shared a piece of apple crumb pie which was definitely homemade (you can just tell) and absolutely divine! It was the best part of the meal! My one complaint was that you had a choice of sugar or stevia. No Equal or Splenda. Bring your own if that's what you prefer.
It's right in town on the main road across from many of the shops. Really worth it if you want some coffee and a quick snack or sandwich.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Didn't try their coffee, but did eat there for lunch. Great food at a reasonable price. Had their "sloppy pita" and my wife had one of the salads. Both were very good. Would go back.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

An independent little coffee place pre-Starbucks variety. Nice assortment of coffees, teas and more. Friendly staff. Pastries looked yummy but I used my rarely used discipline so didn't have any. (but you probably should)