“Ojai Coffee Roasters”

Ojai Coffee Roasting Co.
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Ojai
Description: Most popular coffee house in town. Great lunches. Cool atmosphere. Nice staff.
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The espresso was slightly better than mediocre most days. Not the same each time, which is actually fine with me, shows they are not using automated equipment. Husband reports he had a good sandwich there. I tried a couple other coffee places in town which served espresso that was worse, so I stuck with this one. Suggest more training for the baristas. Obviously I am fussy about coffee and was generally disappointed in Ojai.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Typically overpriced coffee, with the same old hangers-on there day in and day out...wouldn't recommend to a local but would recommend to a visitor.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Pretty good, looks popular with locals, but my chai tea was scalded, gritty & too hot to drink. The dessert bars looked yummy but the chocolate I bought was old or something, not good. I will try somewhere else next time.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Forget about cold brewed. I'd bet my right arm that this is brewed coffee poured hot, over ice, It was coffee water, not iced coffee. My friend usually gets the mint syrup added at Starbucks and tried it here. It was nasty. She had a stomach ache for the next few hours. I love coffee but I thought Id be ever writing a review about it. It was just that bad, and I had to. Oh, and it was 6 bucks and change for two mediums!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Beautiful photos on the walls, smiling faces all around, and wonderful iced coffee. Free Trade, Organic - Thank you!!