“expected a little more”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Ate here a while back when it was over on signal street and it was one of the best meals I ever had. This time it was not so memorable. Maybe I just ordered the wrong dish.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This place is located in the downtown and is a cute family owned italian restaurant. The food was amazing, made from scratch and all fresh ingredients, and the service was great as well. Definitely recommend trying.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This place recently moved from a couple blocks north down to the Arcade. At first I was a little skeptical, as many Arcade places seem touristy and rather bland to me. I met three friends for dinner, and had a tasty spinach pasta and veggie dish, which was followed with an absolutely, ridiculously delicious cheesecake. A nice bottle of Italian Red pulled everything together. This is a relaxed, yet lively place in the center of Ojai, and I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

the osteria monte grappa lists its local sources of vegetables, fruit, fish, meat on the front of the menu. the food was very fresh but rather plainly presented. the ingredients were to speak for themselves, and if this is your dish, this is your place to eat. to my palate, however, the food was too plain to be really rewarding.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had lunch here- the fresh bread and olive oil is great- we liked it so much that we purchased the olive oil they served as a store in town.I had the spinach feta fritatta with a pesto creme. Highly recommend.