“Great Bakery in Town” 4 of 5 bubbles

Knead
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Ojai
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Ojai, California
“Great Bakery in Town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Knead does an excellent job with its ingredients and offerings. My only complaint is it's a bit expensive for regular visits.

Visited June 2013

Folsom, California
“Good bakery”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

My friend and I stopped at Knead to enjoy a breakfast. It was smaller and much more casual than I expected. Since the review were so good we decided to give it a try. It was okay. We actually ate at a different breakfast place the second day we were in ojai.

• Visited September 2013
Los Angeles
“I Need Knead!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Oh man, this place was amazing. The aroma of baking bread was wafting out onto the patio and sidewalk, it's the kind of place you walk by and your mouth waters. The smell might even float you in like in the old cartoons. We had salads with home made crackers which were incredible, (I know, it's just a cracker, right?) Would love to go back and try everything. I'll be the one passed out on the patio with chocolate smeared on her face.

Visited August 2013
“Small & charming bakery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I was expecting an array of pastries. Not much of an assortment, I thought. However the almond croissants & cupcakes were very delicious. The croissant was a little too flaky for my taste, but still flavorful. The lemon cupcake was absolutely fantastic. A must do if you like lemon!

• Visited June 2013
Ojai, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tomatoes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had the best bagel with fresh picked tomatoes for breakfast! The coffee was outstanding and the value incredible.

Visited June 2013

Been to Knead? Share your experiences!