$160
Oakridge Inn(Oak View)(Great Value!)
$145
$62
$57
$199
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura(Ventura)(Great Value!)
$179
$139
Crystal Lodge Motel(Ventura)(Great Value!)
$152
$148
Ocean Gateway Inn(Santa Paula)
$112
$109
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewstile floorsstained glassin room jacuzzicomplimentary wine and snackspool was heatedmediterranean feelterra cottaother hotels in the areathe main dragbike pathpleasant staybed was comfortableprivate patioarchesdiapersplusesfireplace
Reviewed June 20, 2011

We are a family of three. I reserved a room with 2 double beds this past March for 2 nights June 16th and 17th. When we arrived at 7pm, after a rainy drive and a long day, with my emailed confirmation in hand, I was told that my room was not available and that the best that they could do was one night in one King Bed room and then the next night in another King Bed room. When I asked what happened the front desk assistant said that the person who took my reservation didn't put down a room number on the reservation card. I said that I had an email printout that included the specific room I reserved and was told that room was not available. When I asked to speak with the manager, I was told she wasn't available and that she would call me in the morning. Well, no phone call received !!! Fortunately my husband looked on his data phone, called Hummingbird Inn who gave us a room ASAP!! DON'T STAY HERE, YOU WON"T HAVE A ROOM!!!

Room Tip: Stay Somewhere Else
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank jojaSanDiego_CA
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Stayed with large wedding party.22 rooms: Room #1 was the dungeon, room #2 shower flooded bathroom, rooms #3-11 had private front door verandahs with bathtub whirlpools,room. Upstairs #12 had 2 room suite with whirlpool and fireplace and private balcony overlooking Ojai,rooms 13-21were standard rooms upstairs, room#22 was the Honeymoon suite with mirrored ceiling walls, fireplace and large whirlpool bathtub. The outside pool and whirlpool were excellent. Every morning ran out of coffee for the meager Continental breakfast. Staff was short.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 1Trader
Reviewed April 7, 2011

The Chantico Inn was a perfect choice for us in that it is walking distance from the center of town (three blocks), there is a pleasant sun deck at the front of the Inn, on the second floor, and pool/jacuzzi area at the back of the property for places to relax in the sun. Ojai is not the place for 24 hour excitement and electrifying night life, so Chantico had exactly what we needed for our stay. The rooms have an eclectic Mediterranean feel, dark and a bit worn but very comfortable. There are shaded little patio seating areas outside each room. The rooms on the ground floor have fantastic jacuzzi tubs in the room - separate from the bathroom- which is a must for a relaxing getaway. When we went out to have breakfast in town, housekeeping cleaned up our room and left it immaculate by the time we walked back to sit out by the pool. We were very pleased with the service and value of this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2011

Some negative reviews notwithstanding, we booked this inn for our wedding guests in January, 2010, and hand-picked the rooms we wanted. We established a good relationship with the manager, Sylvia, checked on the rooms, and told them exactly what we needed. The result was excellent - our guests from Virginia thoroughly enjoyed their stay.

The location of the Chantico makes it well worth any inconvenience you might encounter. From the inn you can stroll down to the Spanish-style arcade with its shops and restaurants, visit the Museum, and relax at the Ojai Roasting Co.

• Stayed: March 2010
Reviewed January 4, 2011

First I was promised a room when I made the reservation. Arrived to check in and the room was given away. The receptionist was courteous and gave me a discount for a different room. OMG the room had NO HOT WATER and the mirror was so scratched it looked like a 2 year old had cleaned it with a Brillo pad. I was upgraded to another room that was OK. Although the furniture was dingy and dirty and there was used empty packets of sugar for the coffee in the room. So I went for coffee in the lobby, what no cream just creamate how cheap are they? The place certainly needs new management and upgrading to make it have the charm that is possible with some work on the details.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple