“Best facial ever!”

The Day Spa of Ojai
Ranked #1 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Ojai
More attraction details
Owner description: The Day Spa of Ojai strives for quality service and satisfaction with professional and courteous staff. Therapists are highly trained and experienced to recognize and apply various treatments and premium products to our guests' specific needs. We specialize in massage, facials, body wraps & exfoliations, foot and hand treatments. Our mission: To offer a place of tranquility and rejuvenation. A place to reconnect with the spirit within ones self... Family owned/operated since 1993. In April of 2015, we relocated to the downtown village area. Walking distance to Hotels, Restaurants, Libby Park and interesting retail shops. Please come visit us at our new location! 209 N. Montgomery Str., Ojai
Los Angeles, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best facial ever!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I've been to this day spa twice. My favorite service is the Karen Herzog Oxygen facial. 90 minutes of heaven! Included neck and shoulders, arms, legs. Excellent value. And no one tries to sell you products.

Visited May 2014
6 Thank S F

Cypress, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best massage”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Treat yourself to the "Le Stones" hot and cold stones massage. Kim, the owner, was a fabulous masseuse.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank lyndacb2016
Camarillo, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Simple wonderful”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a couples massage here and I must say I was impressed. Pilar was my masseuse and she was great. My wife had Fritz and she said he was wonderful. The spa is in a very cute house, kinda of hard to see off the road if your not paying attention. The back patio, where we waited and had tea, was not fancy by any means, but it suited us just fine. The foot bath was an unexpected and nice touch. We will be back!

1 Thank USCfan30
Los Angeles
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“One of the best massages ever!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I've driven past this place several times during my past visits to Ojai and the cute stone house always seemed to draw me to it. Finally, during my last visit to Ojai I decided to book a massage here.

I have a lot of back, neck and shoulder issues so I probably get a massage about once every month or two. It's more of a necessity than a luxury and it's always a deep tissue massage, so I am used to the sometimes uncomfortable pressure that accompanies this type of massage.

That being said, Michael, who was my therapist, gave me one of the best deep tissue massages I've ever had. Sometimes deep tissue massage means a lot of pain that is difficult to bear, but with Michael the deep tissue massage felt so amazing, like it was releasing blocked and negative energy. My only regret was that I didn't book two hours (or more - can I do that???) instead of 90 minutes. He is so passionate about what he does and is truly a healer. He knew exactly what was wrong with my body (which in truth freaked me out a bit) and what needed to be fixed. I would come back to Ojai just to get another massage from him. What a gift to receive a massage from him! :)

Visited February 2014
1 Thank sfla2010
Ojai
“Very pleasant!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had a very peaceful and pleasant time at the Day Spa. While waiting for my massage, I relaxed on the back porch and soaked my feet in a basin of warm water. Very relaxing! The massage was wonderful and I learned a tip that I use every night while going to sleep (open your hands to relax!).

Visited August 2012