“Best massage”

The Day Spa of Ojai
Ranked #1 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Ojai
More attraction details
Owner description: The Day Spa of Ojai strives for quality service and satisfaction with professional and courteous staff. Therapists are highly trained and experienced to recognize and apply various treatments and premium products to our guests' specific needs. We specialize in massage, facials, body wraps & exfoliations, foot and hand treatments. Our mission: To offer a place of tranquility and rejuvenation. A place to reconnect with the spirit within ones self... Family owned/operated since 1993. In April of 2015, we relocated to the downtown village area. Walking distance to Hotels, Restaurants, Libby Park and interesting retail shops. Please come visit us at our new location! 209 N. Montgomery Str., Ojai
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Treat yourself to the "Le Stones" hot and cold stones massage. Kim, the owner, was a fabulous masseuse.

2  Thank lyndacb2016

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a couples massage here and I must say I was impressed. Pilar was my masseuse and she was great. My wife had Fritz and she said he was wonderful. The spa is in a very cute house, kinda of hard to see off the road if your not paying attention. The back patio, where we waited and had tea, was not fancy by any means, but it suited us just fine. The foot bath was an unexpected and nice touch. We will be back!

1  Thank USCfan30
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I've driven past this place several times during my past visits to Ojai and the cute stone house always seemed to draw me to it. Finally, during my last visit to Ojai I decided to book a massage here.

I have a lot of back, neck and shoulder issues so I probably get a massage about once every month or two. It's more of a necessity than a luxury and it's always a deep tissue massage, so I am used to the sometimes uncomfortable pressure that accompanies this type of massage.

That being said, Michael, who was my therapist, gave me one of the best deep tissue massages I've ever had. Sometimes deep tissue massage means a lot of pain that is difficult to bear, but with Michael the deep tissue massage felt so amazing, like it was releasing blocked and negative energy. My only regret was that I didn't book two hours (or more - can I do that???) instead of 90 minutes. He is so passionate about what he does and is truly a healer. He knew exactly what was wrong with my body (which in truth freaked me out a bit) and what needed to be fixed. I would come back to Ojai just to get another massage from him. What a gift to receive a massage from him! :)

1  Thank sfla2010
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had a very peaceful and pleasant time at the Day Spa. While waiting for my massage, I relaxed on the back porch and soaked my feet in a basin of warm water. Very relaxing! The massage was wonderful and I learned a tip that I use every night while going to sleep (open your hands to relax!).

Reviewed June 24, 2013

LIterally had the best spa treatment of my life at this low key, lovely spot. I was in town for just 24 hours with my husband and the day before had been experiencing recurring back spasms. On a whim I tried the "back masque" which included heated algae on my back for 30 minutes plus wonderful foot, neck, and hand massages. The combination of therapies alleviated my pain and tension and left my back silky smooth. Fairly reasonably prices as well (especially for Ojai)

Lovely garden for treatments and lounging as well.

1  Thank Naomi R