“Unpretentious...and Very Peaceful”

The Day Spa of Ojai
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Ojai
More attraction details
Owner description: The Day Spa of Ojai strives for quality service and satisfaction with professional and courteous staff. Therapists are highly trained and experienced to recognize and apply various treatments and premium products to our guests' specific needs. We specialize in massage, facials, body wraps & exfoliations, foot and hand treatments. Our mission: To offer a place of tranquility and rejuvenation. A place to reconnect with the spirit within ones self... Family owned/operated since 1993. In April of 2015, we relocated to the downtown village area. Walking distance to Hotels, Restaurants, Libby Park and interesting retail shops. Please come visit us at our new location! 209 N. Montgomery Str., Ojai
Fallbrook, CA
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Unpretentious...and Very Peaceful”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

It's not a fancy spa...no steam bath, sauna or robes, but each guest is given a foot bath in the waiting area in the back which begins the experience, followed by a fantastic treatment that meets their individual needs.

Visited January 2013

Great Neck, New York
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Perfect”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Very relaxing. The massage was very nice.
The spa itself has many quiet areas where you can just sit, relax or read. The adult pool by the spa is very nice and quiet.

Visited October 2012
Ventura, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Elegant”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I felt the people who worked there really listened to what I wanted as an experience and did an excellent job in meeting my expectations. I felt great!

Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Massage with a bit extra”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My adult daughter and I felt as if we were getting a massage at grandmother's house. The setting is lovely, the vibe is meditative and a bit otherworldly and the staff went way way beyond what we had any right to expect to accomodate our needs. My daughter was allergic to the ordinary oils used and they opened a very expensive bottle of olive oil to be sure she had no problems. I had the best massage ever in a delightful setting.

Visited October 2012
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ask for Kim”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I got the most incredibly massage by Kim. I HIGHLY recommend. If you are looking for a traditional "spa" experience, you're not going to get it here. There are no amenities, you feel like you're in your wacky aunt's backyard, and if you want to take a shower before your massage it will cost you an extra $8, which I found silly. HOWEVER, my treatment was so incredible and Kim was such a delightful person, that I will run to her healing hands the next time we visit Ojai. She is so special and her massage is world-class.

Visited September 2012