“Absolutely wonderful!!”

The Day Spa of Ojai
Ranked #1 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Ojai
More attraction details
Owner description: The Day Spa of Ojai strives for quality service and satisfaction with professional and courteous staff. Therapists are highly trained and experienced to recognize and apply various treatments and premium products to our guests' specific needs. We specialize in massage, facials, body wraps & exfoliations, foot and hand treatments. Our mission: To offer a place of tranquility and rejuvenation. A place to reconnect with the spirit within ones self... Family owned/operated since 1993. In April of 2015, we relocated to the downtown village area. Walking distance to Hotels, Restaurants, Libby Park and interesting retail shops. Please come visit us at our new location! 209 N. Montgomery Str., Ojai
los angeles, california
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely wonderful!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

The peaceful, serene atosphere of the day spa, the thoughtful and attentive staff. The treatments leave you feeling like a brand new person. Loved it!!

Kenosha, Wisconsin
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“making a spa novice feel comfortable”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Even though I have never been to a spa, they made me feel at ease.

Torrance, California
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

My wife & I came here to celebrate our anniversary; we were each so glad we did. Jamie took great care of my wife (wife raved about her) & I was extremely impressed by Michele's massage. Michele is a genuine expert. Can't recommend this place highly enough...super relaxing & very calm/peaceful. Just a great experience.

Ventura, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Birthday in Ojai”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

My boyfriend and I decided to spend a whole day in Ojai, eating, getting a massage and just strolling. I had never been to the Day Spa but decided to try it because the prices at the spa at the Ojai Valley Inn are insane. I absolutely loved the Day Spa of Ojai. It is the most adorable, personal, amazing place. The quality of our massages (we had a couples massage) was absolutely great. The rooms are very nice and relaxing and they sell really cool local products in the lobby. I will absolutely go back!!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank natsmom1215
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Spa”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I very much enjoyed the massages. Yoga and classes were great

Visited April 2012