“nice”

The Day Spa of Ojai
Ranked #1 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Ojai
More attraction details
Owner description: The Day Spa of Ojai strives for quality service and satisfaction with professional and courteous staff. Therapists are highly trained and experienced to recognize and apply various treatments and premium products to our guests' specific needs. We specialize in massage, facials, body wraps & exfoliations, foot and hand treatments. Our mission: To offer a place of tranquility and rejuvenation. A place to reconnect with the spirit within ones self... Family owned/operated since 1993. In April of 2015, we relocated to the downtown village area. Walking distance to Hotels, Restaurants, Libby Park and interesting retail shops. Please come visit us at our new location! 209 N. Montgomery Str., Ojai
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“nice”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

liked spa people was nice dislike close early need to make a little larger to make rooms for couples

Visited October 2011

San Francisco, CA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Great Spa”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

You can spend an entire day at this relaxing spa, especially if the weather is nice and you can sit by the pool. The spa has everything you need - - sauna, steam room, hot tub, great showers, small corners to relax in, a fireplace etc. I had a massage with Andy, that was great.

Visited October 2011
San Jose, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great experience - a true spa”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I booked a couple of treatments for my Mom based on the reviews I read online. Instead of waiting around, I decided to go for the Mens facial myself. I'm not into getting anything done but I'm glad I signed up for the Mens facial - it was a great experience. The people here are professionals and know what they're doing. The ambience is nice and relaxing and the spa is a mile from downtown Ojai. Worth a visit if you're in the area and want a great spa experience for you and your loved ones. It is a little pricey, but in my opinion you get what you paid for.

Visited August 2011
Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great Spa”
Reviewed July 5, 2009

My wife and I went in for a couples message and we both loved it. We got the 75 minute message and it was just perfect. It flew by and I still feel great two days later. Would recommend to anyone.

1 Thank vacation123123
Orange County, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best 30th Birthday EVER!!!”
Reviewed June 12, 2009

Thank you Day Spa of Ojai for a wonderful visit to your spa. Us 12 gals truly had a remarkable experience... the ambiance was great, the therapists were knowledgeable and the time together was irreplaceable. We LOVED the outdoor treatments as well as your quaint, indoor therapies. I can not thank you enough for treating us like such Divas and allowing me to always remember my 30th birthday with such fond memories. We all hope to be back REAL soon... especially now that we've found such a Best Kept Secret!! Cheers, Nicole and the girls