“Great experience - a true spa”

The Day Spa of Ojai
Ranked #1 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Ojai
More attraction details
Owner description: The Day Spa of Ojai strives for quality service and satisfaction with professional and courteous staff. Therapists are highly trained and experienced to recognize and apply various treatments and premium products to our guests' specific needs. We specialize in massage, facials, body wraps & exfoliations, foot and hand treatments. Our mission: To offer a place of tranquility and rejuvenation. A place to reconnect with the spirit within ones self... Family owned/operated since 1993. In April of 2015, we relocated to the downtown village area. Walking distance to Hotels, Restaurants, Libby Park and interesting retail shops. Please come visit us at our new location! 209 N. Montgomery Str., Ojai
San Jose, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great experience - a true spa”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I booked a couple of treatments for my Mom based on the reviews I read online. Instead of waiting around, I decided to go for the Mens facial myself. I'm not into getting anything done but I'm glad I signed up for the Mens facial - it was a great experience. The people here are professionals and know what they're doing. The ambience is nice and relaxing and the spa is a mile from downtown Ojai. Worth a visit if you're in the area and want a great spa experience for you and your loved ones. It is a little pricey, but in my opinion you get what you paid for.

Visited August 2011

Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great Spa”
Reviewed July 5, 2009

My wife and I went in for a couples message and we both loved it. We got the 75 minute message and it was just perfect. It flew by and I still feel great two days later. Would recommend to anyone.

1 Thank vacation123123
Orange County, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best 30th Birthday EVER!!!”
Reviewed June 12, 2009

Thank you Day Spa of Ojai for a wonderful visit to your spa. Us 12 gals truly had a remarkable experience... the ambiance was great, the therapists were knowledgeable and the time together was irreplaceable. We LOVED the outdoor treatments as well as your quaint, indoor therapies. I can not thank you enough for treating us like such Divas and allowing me to always remember my 30th birthday with such fond memories. We all hope to be back REAL soon... especially now that we've found such a Best Kept Secret!! Cheers, Nicole and the girls

cour10e22
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“An experience that lasts for days...”
Reviewed January 23, 2009

The most amazing spa experience ever. My Mom and I spent a weekend in Ojai and we stayed at the Su Nido Inn (amazing as well) and then did the 3.25 hour Topa Topa Pink Moment of Relaxation package at the Day Spa of Ojai (it actually turned into about a 3.75 hour session, they definitely allowed us to take our time). The property is beautiful, including the private garden in the back. I felt that the package price was incredibly reasonable for the amount of time and the attention that was paid towards our treatments. I received the best massage of my entire life from Francis and a wonderful facial from Ginger. Everyone was very friendly, the atmosphere was quiet, tranquil and soothing, and I loved their integration of aromatherapy with the treatments. I was still thinking about my experience there several days later and I can't wait to go back. Next time, I hope take advantage of the mid-week special that combines a 2-night stay at the Su Nido Inn with a 2.5 hour spa session for around $700!

2 Thank cour10e22
Redondo Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Peaceful, quaint & friendly”
Reviewed September 16, 2008

I found the Day Spa of Ojai to be peaceful, quaint and friendly. I had an anti-aging facial (because I'm 40ish) that was VERY relaxing but very basic. It did include a bit of a neck, shoulder and upper back massage which was heaven but it didn't include any type of pore cleansing. The facialist was knowledgable and seemed to genuinely care about my skin. However, after she started the appointment, it seemed that none of the things she needed to do the facial were in the room and she had to keep leaving. She did apologize but after the 3rd time, it was just a little tinsy bit annoying.
Prices for services were reasonable but watch out for the facial products they sell - they are VERY expensive.
All in all, it was a relaxing experience. It's not at all like the Spa at Ojai which is first class expensive with a beautiful spa facility.
The Day Spa of Ojai is town to earth and very peaceful.

3 Thank Kindofpicky