“Promises not kept :(”

Ranked #26 of 27 Hotels in Oceanside
Temecula, California
“Promises not kept :(”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

First let me say that we stay at this hotel 3 or 4 times a month due to location and we like some of the staff . Faith at the desk is very nice and tries hard to meet our needs. We have had a problem with the beds being too hard. A couple of weeks ago I asked for a diifferent room but was put in the same room again. Last week I was promised a room but when we arrived it was taken. I was told I would get a discount for the inconvenience, BUT DID NOT. Prior to this a month or so ago there was a party in the community center that kept us up until after 10:30pm. When I called to complain the next day I was told " It was rented for a party" NOT I'm sorry....NOTHING I was very upset.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Apple Valley
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We checked in @9pm on Tue Mar 26th, the first room- smoking room was Not Cleaned, Lights inop-bulb burnt out, tub full of sand & sink was falling off wall, door handle was pushed into wall, some red marks like ketchup or blood on wal & door !!! returned to office to complain , they gave us another room to check out- we went with Manager back to first room- showed him the Disgusting room!!! we looked at other room it was getting late we stayed that night- but the carpet was wet, had to put towels on florr to walk, but clean enough to stay because it was late...we left in the AM, We were to stay for 3 nights, NOT IN THAT HOTEL!!! They let us cancel with no charge- pd $60.00 for 1 night

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travelers are raving about these Oceanside hotels

Durango, Colorado
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Rooms are nothing special. Shady area. No issues with security. Pool area would be left open later. I was pleasantly surprised to find the hot tub after a couple days of being on my feet all day.

Checking in was strange. The very cordial front desk clerk had me checked in before I got there. She had to look in my room as well as one my associates, to see if someone was in the rooms. "Computer issues."

Overall, it served its purpose.

• Stayed March 2013
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Since I just moved from Oceanside and back to visit friends, I wanted a nearby hotel. I stayed only one night. The hotel was poorly run...There was no soap, no towels, no tissue. I even wondered if the sheets were clean. I was very disappointed and won't stay there again. I left very early this AM and think I should have been credited for such poor service.

Room Tip: Find another place to stay