Super 8 Oceanside Marty's Valley Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Oceanside)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 16, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed October 6, 2012

My family and I stayed at Super 8 Marty's Valley Inn during last month's heat wave. My house felt like an oven and because of that my baby was inconsolable, I needed to get out quick. (I was also tired of having to go to local stores for their a/c)

Staff was very polite and friendly. The room was spotless and to my surprise the beds were extremely comfortable. The a/c unit worked like a charm and the cool room put my baby to sleep within minutes. Internet was ok, but after all it was free. For breakfast they had a variety of items to choose from there was cereal, orange juice, apple juice, coffee and even waffles. I would definitely be back.

My only complaint is that someone was smoking in the parking lot and the smoke was coming in through the bathroom window, yuck!

Room Tip: As long as the air conditioner works in the room you'll be fine.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I stay at Super 8 Marty's Valley on a regular basis, and have not had a bad experience at all. The staff is very helpful as I can be quite a pain at times wanting extra everything. The manager Jash is the epitome of someone that takes pride in job, and his personality and customer concern makes this my home away from home. Krista R.

Room Tip: if you have a favorite room here all you have to do is ask.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Don't let this property fool you, the location is less than 10 minutes from the beaches, close to free way for all SoCal attractions. Staff is very friendly and professional. Breakfast features wonderful waffles. Price is very low.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Room 331 - curtains pulled off rod when we arrived, lamp was unplugged & when I plugged it in, found candy wrappers all behind the night stands. Security latch screws were 3/4 pulled out of the wall. Room smelled of cigarette smoke. I had cigarette holes in my sheets and found sand in my sheets even though we never went to the beach. We slept on top of the sheets because 3 calls to the front desk kept ringing and were never answered. Housekeeping blocked the entire hall - we had to JUMP OVER THE BAG OF DIRTY LAUNDRY in the hallway - she saw us and didnt even offer to move her cart. EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED!

Room Tip: You're wasting your time & sanity if you stay here.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple