All reviews waffles room was clean free breakfast pool and hot tub nice pool very nice stay air conditioner a great place to stay fridge and microwave convenient location san diego freeway bw legoland motel cereal ocean
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Very Goood Hotel for the Price Staff Very Gooood Also Very Goood Hotel for the Price Staff Very Gooood AlsoVery Goood Hotel for the Price Staff Very Gooood AlsoVery Goood Hotel for the Price Staff Very Gooood AlsoVery Goood Hotel for the Price Staff Very Gooood AlsoVery Goood Hotel for the Price Staff Very Gooood AlsoVery Goood Hotel for the Price Staff Very Gooood Also

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWOceansideInn, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear Allan G,

Thanks for returning to the BEST WESTERN Oceanside Inn. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The bathroom was not clean. There was smell in the room when we entered. We had stayed there for two times (once in thanksgiving and another time during the march). Both times, the stay was not as good as in other Best western hotels. Only good part is the location.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank somnita
BWOceansideInn, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear somnita,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sad to learn that your past two stays with us were not enjoyable. When you stay at the BEST WESTERN Oceanside Inn, you are entitled to great customer service and an impeccably clean room. If you did not receive either of those things, than we are at fault. Your comments on our housekeeping have been noted and have already been passed to our housekeeping supervisor to make this these issues are properly addressed to not happen again.

I know you have already stayed with twice but I'm hoping you will give us one more chance. 3rd times the charm? I hope that we will be able to WOW you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Not modern, but well kept. Good value, good service. Will definitely stay there on the next trip to that area. Next to freeway, next to ocean, next to places to visit. Hot breakfast helps start the day.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear David H,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. I'm glad you found our hotel to be of great value and an excellent base to explore Oceanside.

Please come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is an older hotel but it is clean. There is still the old "cottage cheese" on the ceiling, but they have spruced it up with crown moulding and paint.

They upgraded our room because we need two rooms together for my 93rd old father. All the Best Westerns we have stayed in have accommodated our special requests for room types.

The only bad thing was that breakfast does not open until 7am on the weekends, which makes it hard if a person in traveling and wants to get an early start.

The air conditioner has a remote control so it was easy to adjust the temp and fan without going to the unit.

The bed was firm. Too firm for me, but others might be okay with it. Each room had a microwave and fridge in it.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from Oceanside Blvd.

Dear XK140NUT,

Thank you for taking the time for sharing your comments with us. I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed the upgraded rooms so that you could have a room next to your elderly father, whom I hope is doing very well. When you stay at the BEST WESTERN Oceanside Inn, we try to treat everyone like family so I'm glad my Front Desk Agent was able to accommodate your request.

I am sorry though that our breakfast time did not suit your schedule. During the week days, our breakfast is normally served from 6AM-9AM. At the request of numerous guests, we then decided to open our breakfast on weekends from 7AM-10AM so that our guests could have a chance to sleep-in and relax.

Thank you again for your review and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Me and my husband have stated at a lot of hotels when we travel. Best western is usually not one of places we would stay due to pass experiences. But i can say this Best western i will stay at anytime. From the friendly staff to the nice breakfast (free i might add) it was a very nice weekend. I even made my reservaton for next year 2015. for here.

Room Tip: i had a room facing the pool. just remember that if you wish to sleep in late and can't sleep if you hear noise you may not want a room facing the pool. l loved it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Missme_12,

Thank you for your absolutely amazing review! While I am sad to hear that your previous experiences with other Best Westerns were not outstanding, I thank you for giving us a chance to prove to you how great a stay at a Best Western can be. And it's an honor to know that we will be your go-to hotel for all of your future trips to Oceanside. I cannot wait to share your outstanding comments with the rest of team - they work so hard and I love seeing them being recognized for all that they do.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you 2015!