Best Western Plus Oceanside Palms(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$235
$219
$219
Days Inn by Wyndham Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$125
$99
$209
Harbor Inn & Suites Oceanside / San Diego(Oceanside)
$148
$177
  • Pool
$359
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$269
Hotelpower.com
$207
Hotelpower.com
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanfree breakfastpool and hot tubnice breakfastnice poolvery nice staywould stay here againair conditionera great place to stayfridge and microwaveconvenient locationsan diegofreewaybwlegolandmotel
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Not modern, but well kept. Good value, good service. Will definitely stay there on the next trip to that area. Next to freeway, next to ocean, next to places to visit. Hot breakfast helps start the day.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWOceansideInn, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear David H,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. I'm glad you found our hotel to be of great value and an excellent base to explore Oceanside.

Please come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is an older hotel but it is clean. There is still the old "cottage cheese" on the ceiling, but they have spruced it up with crown moulding and paint.

They upgraded our room because we need two rooms together for my 93rd old father. All the Best Westerns we have stayed in have accommodated our special requests for room types.

The only bad thing was that breakfast does not open until 7am on the weekends, which makes it hard if a person in traveling and wants to get an early start.

The air conditioner has a remote control so it was easy to adjust the temp and fan without going to the unit.

The bed was firm. Too firm for me, but others might be okay with it. Each room had a microwave and fridge in it.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from Oceanside Blvd.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear XK140NUT,

Thank you for taking the time for sharing your comments with us. I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed the upgraded rooms so that you could have a room next to your elderly father, whom I hope is doing very well. When you stay at the BEST WESTERN Oceanside Inn, we try to treat everyone like family so I'm glad my Front Desk Agent was able to accommodate your request.

I am sorry though that our breakfast time did not suit your schedule. During the week days, our breakfast is normally served from 6AM-9AM. At the request of numerous guests, we then decided to open our breakfast on weekends from 7AM-10AM so that our guests could have a chance to sleep-in and relax.

Thank you again for your review and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Me and my husband have stated at a lot of hotels when we travel. Best western is usually not one of places we would stay due to pass experiences. But i can say this Best western i will stay at anytime. From the friendly staff to the nice breakfast (free i might add) it was a very nice weekend. I even made my reservaton for next year 2015. for here.

Room Tip: i had a room facing the pool. just remember that if you wish to sleep in late and can't sleep if you hear noise you may not want a room facing the pool. l loved it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Missme_12,

Thank you for your absolutely amazing review! While I am sad to hear that your previous experiences with other Best Westerns were not outstanding, I thank you for giving us a chance to prove to you how great a stay at a Best Western can be. And it's an honor to know that we will be your go-to hotel for all of your future trips to Oceanside. I cannot wait to share your outstanding comments with the rest of team - they work so hard and I love seeing them being recognized for all that they do.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you 2015!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I was staying in the place for a few nights.The room was comfortable,the pool area was clean and their is a supermarket and a busstop opposite which is convenient.Now for the not so good.When i checked out i came accross the front desk manager? who should win personality of the year award for his arrogance and rudeness.Hideous.I checked out 10minutes after midday and was vrey apologetic,anyone would think i commited a murder.I had just found out about a family bereavement so i was rather upset.I also had forgot my key,had left it in my room,he barked at me thats 10usd.I offered to goto the room and get the key (the room was almost opp reception).He went to find a housekeeper to get the key as he obviously didnt trust me.Not once did the man smile or ask if everything was ok.He asked me 8 times during the course of the next hour if i wanted a taxi.In the end i said i would tell him when i wanted a taxi.I asked and offered to pay to use the internet they had in the lounge area,hence id like to say i was the only one in the area at that time,no one else was waiting to use the pc.I was trying to change flights and send emails as i couldnt get my laptop to work in my room.I offered to pay to use the pc 3 times,he ignored me.Then comes the blow.He said,you have checked out and you have no reason to be here anymore.Fair enough.I also asked when i first checked out if they could hold my bag for 5 minutes while i went to the shop next door to get a drink and a sandwich,I know it might be policy etc,but we said no,you have checked out.the biggest jobsworth ive ever met in my life.I have complained to best western and i hope this man gets spoken to as he is the most rudest thing i have ever come across.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank neilrastley

Dear neilrastley,

First and foremost, my condolences. I am sorry to hear about your loss. In regards towards your unsatisfactory stay, please accept my sincerest apologies. I understand your frustration and how taken aback you must have been by the attitude of my team member. He was simply trying to do his job but in the end, how he acted was not acceptable. Please be well assured, all actions which are required to ensure a situation like this never happens again will be taken.

I also apologize that we could not hold your bags for you when you wanted to go to the grocery store next door. It is against our policy to hold bags after a guests check-out to avoid any liability issues.

If you would like to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to send me an email at management@bwofoceanside.com.

Again, I apologize for such an unsatisfactory stay.

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Loved the free breakfasts. The pool was right outside our patio door, nice and clean. Just a quick drive to Legoland and a quick drive from Orange County. Convenient grocery store right across the street. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014
BWOceansideInn, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear Konagirl41,

Thank you for writing such an enthusiastic review about your recent stay with us! We serve the best hotel breakfast in Oceanside and being able to walk outside your room and into our tropical courtyard with a pool and jacuzzi is the perfect way to end the day.

Quick tip: Since summer season is starting, Legoland sometimes sends us a limited supply of coupons which you can use to purchase discounted tickets. So if you are planning to stay with us again during the summer, feel free to inquire about a coupon during check-in.