Best Western Plus Oceanside Palms(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$235
$219
$219
$209
$177
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Harbor Inn & Suites Oceanside / San Diego(Oceanside)
$148
$144
$359
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn by Wyndham Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$99
Priceline
Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$269
Hotelpower.com
$207
Hotelpower.com
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanfree breakfastpool and hot tubnice breakfastnice poolvery nice staywould stay here againair conditionera great place to stayfridge and microwaveconvenient locationsan diegofreewaybwlegolandmotel
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Stopped on a recent trip to San Diego. A very nice and pleasant hotel to stay,very clean, the front desk staff where particularly helpful with suggestions where to visit and eat out.Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
BWOceansideInn, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2012

Thank you for sharing your positive review of our hotel here on TripAdvisor. We are happy that you had a pleasant stay and that you found the information our front desk agents provided regarding activities & dining in Oceanside to be helpful. Our entire team greatly appreciates your kind feedback. Thanks again and we hope to host you once more as our valued guest!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

I stayed here to take my son to Legoland which was only 10 minutes from the hotel. The price was great so I was not expecting the nice and clean atmosphere of the place. It is an older property, but they have maintained it well.

The front desk staff was very courteous and efficient. Nikola at check in was particularly helpful.

Bottome line is the rooms here are clean and the value is great. They need newer tv's, but that is my only gripe.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Trailhound73
BWOceansideInn, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2012

Thank you for the kind review regarding your recent stay with us. We are glad that you & your son enjoyed Legoland and found us to be conveniently located to it. Thank you also for commenting on how nice & clean our hotel is and the excellent customer service you received from our front desk team.

Should you & your son come to town again for Legoland, San Diego Zoo & Safari Park, or simply just to enjoy the beach we would be more than happy to host you as our guests once more. Again, thank you for your review!

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Bed Bugs!!! Yikes

The Hotel itself is fine the furnishings are modern-ish and everything 'seemed' clean. Woke up the last morning of my stay to find a small red bug in my sheets. I took a photo of the bug and went online sure enough it was exactly that of an Adult Stage Bed Bug (Cimex lectularius).

Upon check out I reported the finding to the overnight front desk manager (had to check out early in the am). He was indifferent to the situation.

I will not be staying there ever again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank SoberBySaturday
BWOceansideInn, General Manager at Best Western Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2012

We deeply apologize for the unfortunate incident which occurred during the last morning of your stay with us. Thank you for informing our colleague about the situation so quickly. Because you alerted us in a timely manner, we were able to immediately treat the room in which you stayed, along with the surrounding rooms that very same morning.

I have managed this hotel for the past three years and we have never had this problem before. We at Best Western understand the gravity of the occurrence, and want you to know that guest comfort & safety is our top priority.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the furnishings of the room and overall layout of the hotel; your kind comment is certainly appreciated in light of the inconvenience which occurred. Again, we sincerely apologize for what happened. Rest assured, thanks to your prompt notification and our subsequent immediate action, we have effectively worked towards the prevention of a repeat occurrence and the comfort of future guests’ stays with us. You are more than welcome to contact me directly should there be anything else I can personally do for you.

Respectfully,

Sarath

Reviewed March 23, 2012

Staff and Manager where very friendly and very helpful..............will definitly stay here again when in San Diego area.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
BWOceansideInn, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. On behalf of all my colleagues, I would like to sincerely thank you for your kind words regarding our strong customer service. We certainly look forward to hosting you again when you make your next trip down to Oceanside!

Until next time,

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Not the best experience at this Hotel.

Upon check in, the man at the counter was impolite and somewhat condescending to my wife and I. That put a bad taste in my mouth to start out with. Don't treat your customers poorly, ever.

When we unlocked our room, it looked like it was clean and just what we ordered.... Other than the dirty band-aid we found next to the bed. Gross.

Make sure you put your DO NOT DISTURB sign out when you go to bed because housekeeping comes around at 8:30 AM, and will wake you up by pounding on your door.

Don't worry about the breakfast here, just sleep through it, it ends at 9 AM, so it shouldn't be difficult to do. We ate it once, and never again. Only thing worth eating is the Raisin Bran.

Our toilet was clogged upon arrival and we didn't have a plunger in the room, I didn't want to deal with management so we just made do.

However, the Jacuzzi was nice, and the price was cheap, so I got what I paid for, but I won't do it again. I should have paid the extra 10.00 per night for another place.

Maybe it was just a bad visit, but they lost my business on this trip. I'll stay at another chain next time.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TheSaent

We are very sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not meet your expectations. I would especially like to apologize regarding housekeeping accidentally waking you up at 8:30AM. We are unsure how this could have happened, especially considering that our housekeeping staff usually doesn’t begin their duties until 9:30AM. Nevertheless, we have already taken the liberty of having a meeting instructing them not to service a room too early so that guests like you can get a much-deserved good night's sleep.

We would also like to apologize for the additional inconveniences that occurred throughout your stay. These incidences should have been immediately rectified by us or else not have happened at all. We are disappointed that we were unable to give you the great experience we know we are capable of providing. On another note, I’m glad you enjoyed our spacious Jacuzzi. It is certainly a wonderful place to relax after a long day’s travel and activities with your wife.

We hope you will reconsider staying with us again for a second chance at providing you with a superior experience. You are more than welcome to contact us directly at (760) 722-1821 if you would like to book or should you have any questions. It is only through honest feedback from guests like yourself that we at Best Western are able to continuously improve upon the quality of our guests’ experiences.

With utmost sincerity,