Best Western Plus Oceanside Palms(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$118
$110
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$169
$159
$148
$135
SpringHill Suites San Diego Oceanside/Downtown(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$148
$139
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$112
ComfortSuites
Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$119
La Quinta Inn San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$89
Days Inn by Wyndham Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$100
Harbor Inn & Suites Oceanside / San Diego(Oceanside)
$63
$58
Priceline
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanfree breakfastpool and hot tubnice breakfastnice poolvery nice staywould stay here againair conditionera great place to stayfridge and microwaveconvenient locationsan diegofreewaybwlegolandmotel
Reviewed January 28, 2012

We frequent this local hotel and use the newly remodeled meeting rooms monthly for almost 2 years now. Excellent customer service from a helpful management staff and the improvements make it a nice place to hold our group events every month of the year. Easy access right off the 5 freeway, near the ocean, and very reasonable rates. We love it.

Room Tip: The General Manager is very helpful
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
BWOceansideInn, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2012

Michael,

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your group's monthly use of the conference center at our hotel. It has been a pleasure hosting your group for the past couple of years and we look forward to doing so for many more to come.

We are pleased to know that you find our rates reasonable and our location to be convenient between the Interstate-5 and Oceanside Beach. Thank you also for complimenting the customer service of our hotel staff; we strive everyday to be as friendly and helpful as possible and appreciate you acknowledging our efforts to actively engage with our guests.

Again, thanks for the review and taking the time to comment on your experience!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

I have stayed here for 2 months for work and would not choose any other hotel. Service is great and management goes out of their way to to help out or make our requests happen. They have a great Rate, and for that you get a GREAT, clean spacious room with fridge and microwave, and free internet. The pool and hot tub are a plus, a great way to relax after a hard day of work or for a relaxing day off. It's also a great location too, right off the interstate with Starbucks, grocery stores, tons of restaurants and shopping needs all just walking distance away. The Beach is only a few blocks away and the pier is about 3 mins. driving distance away. Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Oceanside!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank cyosemi

Thank you very much for your review regarding your recent stay with us. It was a true pleasure being your host while you were here on business and we are glad to have been that constant source of relaxation after a hard day's work. We certainly strive to be the "BEST Hotel in the Area" and will continue to operate with that mindset.

We are glad you found our rates to be exceptional and our rooms clean & spacious. We are also happy to read that you enjoyed our amenities such as the pool, hot tub, fridge & microwave provided in the room, as well as the complimentary WiFi internet access. We, too, are glad that our hotel is located conveniently next to Starbucks, Fresh & Easy grocery store, and various beach town restaurants. We love the fact that guests like you can easily walk or drive to these locations and the beach within minutes.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share about your recent stay. Best of luck with business and your future travels!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

BW Oceanside Inn turned out to be the ideal motel for my visit to Southern California: great location, spacious and clean rooms at a great price, and helpful staff.

Oceanside beach 5mins, San Diego 45min, LA 90mins, AnzaBorrego desert 120mins.
Oceanside is a sleepy surfing town with beautiful clean beaches and stunning sunsets off the Oceanside Pier. Motel is located across the road from a large grocery store (Fresh&Easy) which is great for food supplies, and a petrol station next door for late night snacks (2am munchies, no problem).

Large rooms with large beds and large bathroom. Cleaned thoroughly every day.
No complaints. Not luxurious, not modern, but really comfortable and clean. I had everything that I needed. Big parking lot with plenty of spaces to choose from. Simple breakfast was included. Free WiFi.

From reception staff to room maids, everyone was super friendly and helpful. I was always greeted with smiles and a keen helpful attitude.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank SierraOscar
BWOceansideInn, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. We especially appreciate the details you shared about how convenient you found our hotel’s location to be. Whether breezing down to San Diego for the afternoon or just taking a quick walk to Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market, we are happy that our hotel enables guests to go out-and-about and truly explore the area without so much as a second thought.

Thank you also for your thoughtful comments regarding the friendliness and hard work of our entire team. We take pride in knowing that we can still provide excellent customer service and a clean, comfortable space without needing all the bells & whistles. Again, thank you for your positive feedback!

Cheers,

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed January 6, 2012

I Stayed here because I thought it would be nice to be by Oceanside and visit the pier the next day. Upon arriving in the evening I was not greeted at the front desk. In fact, the door was locked and I stood outside for a good 5 minutes knocking until I got a hold of the hotl number and called...a man named Nikloa buzzed me in. I asked for late check out because we were exhausted from the drive and he said he would give us till 11am. The next morning I was feeling weak and my fiancé had called the front dest to see if we cold extend our late check out so that I could rest a little bit more...however a rude man named Sreth who I later found out was the manager was now telling my fiancé that he was rushing us out at 10am and how they don't give late check out and how there was many people waiting to check in. He had no regards for my health his guests by having such a rude tone with my fiance. There was no one in the lobby or parking lot when we were rushed out of there and the maid was not even in a rush and she offered to let me stay a while to rest when she saw I was not feeling well "she was the sweetest person there" however I ended up leaving to rest in my car because I did not want to deal with this hotel any further. Also, the plumbing was awful, the toilet would not flush! You had to hold the flusher down for a minute and it still didn't work well. I will never come back to this best western again.

• Stayed: December 2011
3  Thank ohBAY_10
BWOceansideInn, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments regarding your stay with us during the month of December. Having had the opportunity to read your remarks, I would like to offer my sincere apologies for any misunderstanding that occurred in relation to our check-out policy and the handling of late check-out requests. Our policy is to ensure all guests leaving in the morning vacate the hotel in a timely manner as a courtesy for incoming guests arriving in the early afternoon. It was very unfortunate that the on-duty staff at the time was unable to uphold your request. I completely understand that you were not feeling well and would have liked to rest longer.

I would further like to apologize that you felt inconvenienced when trying to check in late the night before. Our night clerk is required to lock the lobby doors during his shift as a security precaution. He is also responsible for walking around to monitor the property and was probably doing so when you arrived. I sincerely apologize once more for the inconvenience at a time when you simply wanted to rest after a long day’s travel.

I would like to thank you as well for noting the cleanliness of your room and the hotel premises. We certainly appreciate the acknowledgement in face of the fact that we did not meet your customer service expectations.

Again, thanks for giving us your feedback related to your stay. It is only through comments from guests like yourself that we are able to review the quality of our service and facilities, and proactively work with our staff to improve them.

All the best,

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed January 3, 2012

We had made reservations two weeks in advance for two rooms through travelocity. We got there and they only had one room reserved even though we had two confirmation numbers. They were extremely rude. The manager offered us a second room at double the price we were paying for the first. When we questioned that he got very irritated and said I will just cancel your first reservation you are not welcome here. We had driven over 500 miles that day from northern California. He was an extremely rude man. We had to find a place to set down in a strange town and start calling to find a room. My experience with rude, underhanded people is that they will cheat you any way they can

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family