Extended Stay America - San Diego - Oceanside
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
Hyland Inn Near Legoland(Carlsbad)
Star Lodge(Vista)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleansmall kitchencheck in was quickfresh towelsoceanside beachmovie theaterconvenient locationfreewayproximitypier
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is not a 5 star hotel and is not meant to be. If you want a luxury hotel, go somewhere else. That being said, my fiancee and I moved to Oceanside from Hawaii and decided to stay here until we were on our feet and able to find an apartment. This was the perfect place to stay. It has a small kitchen, bed, TV, laundry, and house cleaning. We were a little skeptical because of some reviews, but were delighted to see that the room was very clean, bed was nice, and it was also pet friendly. Free grab n go breakfast in the morning. The staff, Josie, Natalie, and manager (I forget her name) were friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend this place if you want to save money and be comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Oceanside, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review of our associates and our property. We're thrilled that you decided to give us a try when you moved to Oceanside and found your stay to be comfortable and relaxing. Again, thank you for the great review.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

If you don't mind doing your own laundry and making your own bed this place is for you. The hotel was clean and in a nice area. I did have a couple of problems with my room. The bed was horrible in every way and the sheets had a odor to them. I also had very noisy neighbors. Since there is no one at the desk after 11pm it is hard to resolve problems like this.

• Stayed: March 2013
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Oceanside, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that the reception desk did not inform you that we do in fact has staff at the property 24 hours a day. In response to your feedback, I am going to be holding additional training for our guest service representatives to ensure they notify guests upon arrival that the hotel is staffed 24 hours a day.. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I hope that you will contact me, Vanessa, directly, at sdo@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The customer service, manager, housekeeper and maintenance of this Extended Stay America Hotel (ESA) in Vista Way, Oceanside, CA is very very excellent. No complaint. The staff working are nice and friendly. This hotel is quiet but sometimes there is a loud noise of a motorcycles.

Room Tip: They have smoking rooms available.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your most recent stay with us. We really appreciate the recognition of the excellent service that was provided by our associates. Again, thank you for the review and thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I Cant say enough great things about my stay and just how I sing their praises I will never forget how wonderful the staff continues to be I recommend 3190 VISTA WAY Oceanside ,CA ..All day everyday.Thank you..Always grateful Skyy

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Skyyles
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Oceanside, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property and the excellent service provided by the associates. I'm thrilled that the staff works so hard to make your stay comfortable. Again, thank you for your great review. We look forward to continue to be your choice when staying in Oceanside.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel and i absolutely loved it the staff members are super nice and friendly always with a smile on there faces always made me feel like i was at home away from home thank you Extended stay staff at oceanside:)

Room Tip: ask about the golf course side they have a really nice view !:)
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Marisol M
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Oceanside, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our associates were always super friendly during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.