Harbor Inn & Suites Oceanside / San Diego
Best Western Oceanside Inn(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$80
Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$139
Residence Inn
Days Inn Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$95
$72
Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$129
$127
$129
$109
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$95
La Quinta
Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$125
SpringHill Suites San Diego Oceanside/Downtown(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$144
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Oceanside Pier Resort(Oceanside)
HotelQuickly
All reviewswalking distanceroom was cleancontinental breakfaststores and restaurantsfridge and microwaveking bedsan diegovintilecampratesoceandennysmarina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Very friendly. The room was very clean they are remodeling the rooms very nice. The bed was very comfortable. Very friendly staff. very close to the beach. Mind u that it is right next to the freeway, so u will hear the traffic but was not bad. Would be a great place in the summer, the grounds are very tropical and great high top little patio for people to enjoy. Denny's is walking distance. I would very much recommend staying here. As usual u will get negative comments because of nit picking. And the price is cheap. All in all a very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: The rooms are not very large. We had a king and was plenty of space for 2. No bathtub but a very nice granite shower ( who takes a bath that much anyway ). You will hear the traffic because it is right next to the freeway, but the heater or air conditioner drown it out, so it is a very pleasant nights sleep. If your vacationing here in Oceanside in the summer you will love the walking distance to the Harbor with cute little shops and the great beach. The grounds are very tropical and a great little patio up stairs to hang out. Remember this is not a 4 star motel, but a great little motel to stay for 1 night or a week or two.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank j d
OceansideHarborInn, Manager at Harbor Inn & Suites Oceanside / San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

How exciting to hear your stay in Oceanside was an enjoyable one! Thank you for choosing to stay with us during this experience. It is great to know you were able enjoy the amenities and service we have to offer while also staying near to the Harbor and Beach of Oceanside has for you.
We hope to see you again on your next trip here!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I thought the owner/manager was too short fused and jumpy at anything out of the ordinary...be very difficult to work for...prices too expensive for the location...heat was not very good of course it was in December

Room Tip: You diffinately want a room as far off the road as possible...our room was very noisey up front
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gary D

I would like to Thank you for taking the time to share a few details from your recent stay at Harbor Inn & Suites Oceanside. I would like to use this opportunity to apologize for the service that you received during your stay. This is not acceptable behavior from Harbor Inn & Suites. I will investigate into this matter, to make sure this does not happen again. If you will like to contact me, please feel free call me. Hopefully you can give us an opportunity to provide you the service that Harbor Inn & Suites Oceanside is known for.

760-722-1244

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel ever since its been remodeled and changed from Travel Lodge to Harbor inn & Suites.. Everytime i am in town this is the first place i search for , there rates are always VERY reasonable and really comfortable due to the rooms they have. They are pet friendly which is REALY amazing and helpful for those of you who travel with a little friend for company.. Every one in the office is really nice and you can tell they would rather help you then take your money , check you in , and see you next time. They all make sure your satisfied with all your neccessities. I ran into an personal emergency one day upon check in, and i had to leave in a FLASH. i was SO pleased and greatful for this nice man in the front to have sypathy and refund my stay & hold the room in case i needed to come back. HANDS DOWN , if you havent stayed here you should look into it. If you want not only a nice NON smoking ocean view room with a patio & cool safe people , but a stressfree trip i HIGHLY reccomend this hotel :)

Room Tip: I would reccomend a NON smoking on the side where you can see the ocean. Theres a patio that is quiet and relaxing so you can smoke outside and breathe fresh air in your room :)
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank monique m
OceansideHarborInn, Manager at Harbor Inn & Suites Oceanside / San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you so much for your compliments regarding the Harbor Inn and Suites. It means so much when our guests compliment our customer service. I am so pleased that your experience with all of our staff was pleasurable.

Sales and Marketing Manager

Reviewed October 31, 2012

My partner and I showed up to check-in and were greeted by a friendly, courteous staff who upgraded us to a King Room for free! Overall, the room was clean with no issues. Everything was like new inside! This is the first time I have stayed anywhere without a single complaint! Close the beach, restaurants, shopping etc. At a very low cost!

Room Tip: A room upstairs if you want a more silent experience. That's anywhere.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jess F
OceansideHarborInn, General Manager at Harbor Inn & Suites Oceanside / San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

We are very happy you enjoyed your visit - thank you! The beach, harbor, shops, restaurants and specially the hotel are all waiting for you to return - hurry back soon!!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here on a Friday night, and we booked the room very last minute. We looked up various hotels in the North County coastal area and they all seemed to be booked solid and extremely expensive. Fortunately, we drove past this hotel, and my girlfriend looked up reviews. It seemed to have decent ratings, so I called and asked the rates. It was the cheapest prices in North County for a Friday night. We decided to stay, because it is family owned. Indeed, the room felt like a small master bedroom, not a hotel room. The room was a bit cramped, mostly the area between the bed and the TV stand, but other than that the room was perfect for my girlfriend and I. The room has a walk inn closet, a mini fridge and microwave, and an amazing granite tile bathroom. What impressed my girlfriend the most was that the hotel did not smell, everything appeared to be clean and fairly new.

Room Tip: Ask the owner to place you in a remodeled room, apparently they are in the midst of modeling.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tezcatlipoca1
OceansideHarborInn, Manager at Harbor Inn & Suites Oceanside / San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

How exciting to hear your stay in Oceanside was an enjoyable one! Thank you for choosing to stay with us during this experience. It is great to know you were able enjoy the amenities and service we have to offer while also staying near to the Habor and Beach of Oceanside has for you.
We hope to see you again on your next trip here!